- Knipp Leads N. Colorado To 40-36 Win Over Abilene Christian Jacob Knipp threw for 293 yards and three touchdowns and rushed for another score as Northern Colorado came back in the fourth quarter to beat Abilene Christian 40-36 on Saturday.
- Air Force Goes To The Air To Thwart Boise State, 37-30 Air Force quarterback Karson Roberts flashed a wry grin after the Falcons upset Boise State 37-30 Friday night on the strength of his 279 yards passing.
- Colorado Balance Sinks Portland 85-64 George King scored 18 points and Tre'shaun Fletcher and Josh Fortune each had 17, leading Colorado past Portland 85-63 on Friday night.
- Back In The Rankings, No. 24 Washington State Hosts Colorado If the Cougars can win their final three games — beginning with Saturday night's home finale against Colorado — they would finish with 10 wins for the first time since 2003.
- Ground Game Fuels North Dakota Rout Of N. Colorado 45-14 John Santiago ran for 180 yards and two touchdowns and North Dakota built a 45-0 lead through three quarters in a 45-14 Big Sky Conference rout of Northern Colorado on Saturday.
- Air Force Downs Utah State 35-28 Karson Roberts ran for the go-ahead touchdown and threw a career-long 74-yard touchdown pass to Jalen Robinette as Air Force hung on to beat Utah State 35-28 Saturday for their school record 12th straight home win.