- Metro State Senior Mitch McCarron Named 'First Team All-American' It's a big honor for one senior at Metro State University-- Mitch McCarron has been named First Team All-American.
- Buffaloes Season Likely Over After Tourney Loss To Ducks CU made a late charge, but Oregon held on to earn a spot in Friday's semifinals.
- Rams Reach Mountain West Semis With 71-59 Win Daniel Bejarano scored 19 points and grabbed nine rebounds and CSU survived the loss of leading scorer J.J. Avila in the first half to beat Fresno State 71-59 on Thursday night.
- Air Force's Season Comes To An End With Heartbreaking Loss To Boise State Beating the No. 1 seed in the conference tournament is never an easy task, especially when that teams ranks in the top 25 in the country.
- Northern Arizona Rolls To 63-57 Win Over Northern Colorado Aaseem Dixon hit four 3-pointers and finished with 16 points to help No. 4 seed Northern Arizona beat fifth-seeded Northern Colorado 63-57 in the first round of the Big Sky tournament on Thursday night.
- Going Dancing: Breaking Down NCAA Tournament Auto Bids Conference champions are being determined and automatic bids clinched, so we're taking a look at some of the lesser known teams making the NCAA Tournament.