Rock 'N' Roll Denver Marathon
Rock 'n' Roll Denver Marathon & 1/2
- Rock 'n' Roll Denver Marathon & 1/2 This year's Marathon, Half, 10K, 5K & 2-Person Relay take place on Sunday, Oct. 19. Visit RunRocknRoll.com/Denver for all the details.
- Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Now Features 10K & 5K Routes Runners not quite ready for a full or half marathon at the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon this fall can participate in 10k or 5k races.
- 2014 Course Maps Released See this year's courses, and watch YouTube videos that give you a street-level view of the races.
- Running Fact No. 1 In the last decade, 48 percent more Americans now run or jog regularly.
- Running Fact No. 2 In 2013, a record 1.96 million people finished a half marathon in the U.S. alone.
- Running Fact No. 3 More than 49 million people in the U.S. run.
- Olympian Culpepper: Runners Will Love This Year's Race Olympic distance runner and Rock 'n' Roll Denver Marathon & 1/2 spokesman Alan Culpepper said in an interview on CBS4 News that running is a growing trend.