College Basketball's Best Players
- Rising Star: Gonzaga Forward Zach Collins Zach Collins, Gonzaga's freshman forward, is a valuable sixth man on a balanced Bulldogs team that's favored in the Final Four.
- Rising Star: Oregon Guard Tyler Dorsey Tyler Dorsey, Oregon's sophomore guard, has been on a scoring tear. Can he keep his Ducks flying against the Wolverines from Michigan?
- Rising Star: South Carolina Forward Chris Silva Sophomore forward Chris Silva first played basketball in high school, now he's the key force behind the Gamecocks' run to the Sweet 16.
- Rising Star: USC Forward Chimezie Metu Sophomore forward Chimezie Metu, perhaps USC's most consistent player, earned the Pac-12’s Most Improved Player award this season.
- Rising Star: SMU Guard Shake Milton Sophomore point guard Shake Milton led SMU to an AAC title and should keep his Mustangs playing deep into the NCAA Tournament.
- Rising Star: Purdue Guard Carsen Edwards Freshman Carsen Edwards, at six feet tall, can create his own shot and get in the lane better than any other Purdue perimeter player.
- Rising Star: Villanova Guard Phil Booth The sophomore from Baltimore hit the second-biggest shot of the game for Villanova (it was, admittedly, a very distant second).