- Denver Broncos Lack Of Rushing, Explosive Plays Leads To Loss In Seattle While the Denver Broncos put our a valiant effort against the Seattle Seahawks this Sunday, they came up short. Specifically, the awesome offense was anything but its regular self.
- After Overtime Loss, Sanders Says Broncos Working On Running Game, Focused On Cardinals The suddenly unpopular overtime rule -- at least from the perspective of the Broncos and their fans -- has bit Emmanuel Sanders more than once.
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad From Super Bowl XLVIII Russell Wilson did not come into the Super Bowl playing his best football – just five TDs in his previous six games -- and it seemed like he would have a difficult time keeping up with Peyton Manning.
- Peyton Manning Wins 5th MVP Award Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair.