Colorado lawmakers are debating a change in state law that would allow cars without drivers on roads.
After a few months of enjoying low gas prices, they’ve shot up as much as 30 cents in the Denver area lately.
Gas prices have fallen steadily for more than three months, and if lawmakers in Washington can’t reach a deal to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff, prices could drop even lower.
A new study indicates that a growing number of drivers aren’t paying attention to the road.
With GM’s new target, electric cars will soon make up five percent of the company’s output.
Stronger steel makes it much more difficult for rescue personnel to remove victims from vehicles.
By putting green microalgae under intense pressure and heat, researchers can now create biocrude oil.
Roadways will likely be slightly less congested than they were last year.
Tesla says that the majority of its showrooms don’t sell. They simply share information. Not everyone is buying it.
Sales of compacts and subcompacts have surged by a whopping 49.9 percent over the past year.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing Plant$44.5 million investment will add 200 jobs at Lansing Grand River plant.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.