Latest Autos News
- Consumer Reports Names Tesla Model S Its Top Pick The Tesla Model S electric sedan is Consumer Reports' top pick in this year's automotive rankings.
- Car Scam Targeting Military Families A family in Colorado Springs lost $2,000 after falling victim to a scam targeting military families.
- New CDOT Campaign Targets Stoned Drivers Next month the Colorado Department of Transportation will kick off a new campaign aimed at warning people against smoking marijuana and driving called “Drive High, Get a DUI.”
- Classic Corvettes Swallowed By Sinkhole “It is approximately 25-30 feet deep,” said museum director Wendell Strode. “It’s 40 feet across.”
- 10-Year-Old Crashes Car Into DMV A 10-year-old girl crashed a car into a DMV office in Parker Monday afternoon.
- How Safe Are The Smallest Small Cars? The Honda Fit’s crash test saw the dummy’s head barely contact the frontal airbag before sliding off and hitting the instrument panel. During the test of the 500, the driver's door opened after the hinges tore. An open door creates a risk that the...
- Hot Cars At The Detroit Auto Show The North American International Auto Show begins this week in Detroit with media and industry previews.
- Three Questions For GM Product Chief Mark Reuss It's clear that General Motors is no longer being run by bean counters.
- Tesla Shares In High Gear On Strong 4Q Sales Tesla Motors shares spiked by double-digits Tuesday.
- Performance Cars Promise Fun, Modest Pain At Pump Automakers are unveiling a bevy of performance cars in Detroit.