Latest Autos News
- It Pays To Be Your Own Accident Investigator Messy winter weather may lead to treacherous driving conditions. If you get into a crash, it pays to be your own accident investigator.
- Off-Duty Jefferson County Sergeant Killed Helping Motorist On Snowy U.S. 285 A sergeant with the Jefferson County Sheriff’s office was killed after getting struck by a vehicle on U.S. Highway 285 near Conifer Saturday afternoon.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 36 At least 36 people have died and 44 have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.
- US Closes Ford Steering Probe Without Recall U.S. safety regulators have closed an investigation into steering problems in more than 500,000 Ford full-size cars without seeking a recall.
- Ford's New F-150 To Get 26 Mpg, Tops Among Pickups Ford said Friday that its new aluminum-bodied F-150 pickup will get up to 26 mpg on the highway, making it the most fuel efficient gas-powered full-size pickup.