Latest Autos News
- Dispatcher Helps Police Chief Deliver His Own Baby On I-70 Off-Ramp The chief of police in Eagle is a proud father after he had to deliver his own baby on the side of Interstate 70.
- Residents Hopeful New Plan For Highway 285 Will Lead To Fewer Wrecks In recent years a hill and a curve on Highway 285 outside of Conifer have contributed to several accidents, many of which have been fatal.
- Scooters Often Seen As Easy Targets For Thieves Police in Denver are urging owners of scooters to lock up them up and park them in safe areas.
- CDOT Invites Public Opinion On I-70 Viaduct Reconstruction Through Heart Of Denver The state of Colorado wants to hear from the public as it moves forward with a billion-dollar road project that would drastically change Interstate 70 through the heart of Denver.
- Denver Police Launch Program To Keep Pedestrians Safe Police in Denver have launched a new program to keep pedestrians safe in crosswalks after a series of crashes involving vehicles and pedestrians.
- Fatal Motorcycle Crashes On The Rise: 'Understand The Riding Season' A deadly motorcycle accident occurred in Brighton Wednesday morning. Police say the driver of a small SUV caused the wreck by turning in front of the motorcycle.
- Rabbits Causing Damage To Parked Cars Near DIA Poisons, traps, even all-out hunts. Parking lots near Denver International Airport are increasing their efforts to protect cars from damage caused by rabbits.
- Undercover Camera Catches Car Dealer With A Deceiving Pitch A Colorado used car dealer is caught on hidden camera deceiving potential customers.
- Wider Bike Lanes In Boulder Not Welcomed By Everyone Construction is underway to remove two lanes of a Boulder street to make way for wider bike lanes and not everybody supports the idea.
- Flooding Can Cause Hidden Damage To Cars That Shows Up Down The Road Auto body shops are busy repairing vehicles that were flooded in Wednesday's storm, and a car doesn't have to be underwater to be totaled.