Latest Autos News
- Wildlife Underpass Work Begins For U.S. 160 At Dry Creek The Colorado Department of Transportation has begun a project to help wildlife safely cross a highway in the southern part of the state.
- CDOT Celebrates U.S. 36 Construction Milestone The Colorado Department of Transportation is one step closer to being finished with construction on U.S. 36.
- Mount Evans Highway Scheduled To Open In Late July The popular summer destination of Mount Evans won't be accessible by car until the end of July.
- Top Day Trips From Denver You don't need to plan a week-long trip to escape town for a little rest and relaxation. Here are five great vacations you can take all located just an hour or two from home.
- Safety Experts: Vehicle Built-In Safety Seat Attachments Lacking The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety said their latest tests show big improvements can be made in the built-in attachment hardware for child safety seats.
- 10 Best Gifts Athletes Gave Their Teammates TVs! Shoes! Snowmobiles?? Take a look at the best gifts athletes gave their teammates.
- Friday's Relentless Rain Sends Many Cars To The Shop Due To Flooding Many vehicles are in the shop after getting damaged in high water during soaking rains along the Front Range.
- Bear Goes On Rampage After Getting Stuck Inside Pickup Truck An Evergreen couple had a rude awakening in the middle of the night when they realized there was a bear inside their truck.
- Distracted Driving Campaign Urges Drivers To Keep 'Thumbs On The Wheel' City leaders in Denver are urging drivers to keep their "Thumbs on the Wheel" in a campaign to reduce distracted driving.
- Buyer Beware: Flood-Damaged Used Cars Will Soon Be On The Market All the rain in Colorado lately has the Better Business Bureau warning shoppers about problems with some used vehicles. Many that got flooded will be hitting the marketplace, and it may be impossible to spot the damage.