Golf Club House Charred In Early Morning Fire

LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – Longmont fire officials are investigating why part of the Twin Peaks Golf Club went up in flames early Saturday morning.

longmont golf club fire 10vo transfer frame 400 Golf Club House Charred In Early Morning Fire

(credit: CBS)

They posted a picture of the damage showing a charred patio.

longmont golf club fire 10vo transfer frame 0 Golf Club House Charred In Early Morning Fire

(credit: Longmont Police, Fire & OEM)

No one was hurt, but the club house will be closed until at least Monday.

longmont golf club fire 10vo transfer frame 298 Golf Club House Charred In Early Morning Fire

(credit: CBS)

Investigators say this was likely an accidental electric fire.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

FANTASY FOOTBALL
Together 4 Colorado
CBS4 INVESTIGATES

Watch & Listen LIVE