2 Hospitalized After High Levels Of Carbon Monoxide Found In Home

DENVER (CBS4)– Firefighters in Denver rushed two people to the hospital after they found high levels of carbon monoxide inside a home.

Crews rushed to the home near 20th and Ogden on Monday morning. Once inside, they found the high levels of carbon monoxide.

co poison 2000 ogden gmc 1 concatenated 101720 frame 3548 2 Hospitalized After High Levels Of Carbon Monoxide Found In Home

(credit: CBS)

Denver Fire tweeted a reminder to homeowners and landlords that as furnaces are turned on, it’s important to have a working CO detector in your home.

co poison 2000 ogden gmc 1 concatenated 101720 frame 968 2 Hospitalized After High Levels Of Carbon Monoxide Found In Home

(credit: CBS)

co poison 2000 ogden gmc 1 concatenated 101720 frame 1328 2 Hospitalized After High Levels Of Carbon Monoxide Found In Home

(credit: CBS)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Weather App
Future Leaders
Together 4 Colorado

Watch & Listen LIVE