Pinterest Project Determined To Be Cause Of House Fire

BROOMFIELD, Colo. (CBS4) – Investigators determined a house fire was started by a Pinterest project.

Apparently, last week, the homeowner made her own candle based on something she saw on Pinterest.

broomfield fire 12vo frame 836 Pinterest Project Determined To Be Cause Of House Fire

(credit: CBS)

North Metro firefighters say the candle was then left on the deck, and either wasn’t completely extinguished or was just so hot that it reignited.

Luckily, no one was hurt.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Weather App
Future Leaders
Together 4 Colorado

Watch & Listen LIVE