1 Taken To Hospital, Dog Saved In Apartment Fire

DENVER (CBS4) – Denver firefighters had to put out an apartment blaze Saturday morning.

It happened in the area of East 12th Avenue and Pennsylvania Street.

The Denver Fire Department posted pictures to Twitter.

They say one person was taken to the hospital. There is no word on their condition.

Firefighters performed CPR on a dog, but a cat did die in the fire.

There is no word on how it started.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

ROCKY FLATS: COLORADO'S NUCLEAR SHADOW
CBS4 INVESTIGATES
Send A News Tip

Watch & Listen LIVE