Watch: Chick-Fil-A Employee Saves Choking Man’s Life

HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo. (CBS4) – A Chick-Fil-A employee on his break saved a coworker who was choking.

It happened while the two were on break at the Highlands Ranch Town Center store.

One employee got up after food getting caught in his throat.

As he’s choking, Andrew Myrant rushes to give him the Heimlick maneuver.

Once he dislodges the food, Myrant casually sits back down to finish his meal as if it’s just a typical Wednesday.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Weather App
Future Leaders
Together 4 Colorado

Watch & Listen LIVE