Aerosol Fumes At Waste Facility Send 3 To Hospital

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4) – Three people were taken to the hospital Monday afternoon after an aerosol container released fumes at a waste management facility.

South Metro Fire crews responded just before 2 p.m. to a call of an airborne irritant affecting several people at the Jordan Road Transfer Station, 7120 South Jordan Road.

A Hazmat team was called in and technicians entered the building. They found a canister inside.

Crews ultimately determined there was no other cause and ventilated the building.

The conditions of the three rushed to the hospital was not immediately known.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

FANTASY FOOTBALL
Together 4 Colorado

Watch & Listen LIVE