1 Dead In Kitchen Fire

BROOMFIELD, Colo. (CBS4)– One person was killed after a kitchen fire in Broomfield.

Firefighters rushed to the fire at a home in the 100 block of Daphne Way in Broomfield on Saturday morning.

When fire crews arrived, heavy smoke was coming from the home. Crews forced their way inside and found a small fire in the kitchen.

Firefighters rescued one victim and put out the fire. Unfortunately, attempts to resuscitate the victim were unsuccessful.

Fire investigators believe the fire started in the kitchen and mostly likely started on the stove.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

NEWS TEAM
BRONCOS CENTRAL

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia