Lifeline Offers Phone Service To Qualified Applicants, Says CEO Issa Asad

The Federal Lifeline Assistance program make landlines and mobile phones more affordable for eligible households. In order to receive a free cell phone and service, individuals must meet federally mandated income guidelines or participate in select federal assistance programs.

The application process is managed directly through approved and FCC-regulated Lifeline providers like Q Link Wireless, based in Dania Beach, Florida. “Q Link Wireless is one of the many providers committed to helping individuals through the Lifeline Federal Assistance program,” says CEO Issa Asad, “We encourage qualified individuals to apply and utilize this important benefit.”

How to Qualify and Apply

To qualify, applicants must have a household income at or below the state or federal guidelines, depending on the location. Applicants may also qualify for Lifeline if they currently participate in a government assistance program like Food Stamps (SNAP), Medicaid, or others.

Getting Started with the Lifeline Application Process

When applying through an approved provider, Asad explains that applicants should be prepared to provide documentation to certify eligibility, which may include providing one or more of the following documents:

• Proof that the applicant receives benefits or assistance from a qualifying program (e.g., program award letter or benefit card)
  • Proof of income, such as a recent paycheck stub, previous year’s tax return, or Social Security benefits statement
  • Proof if identity, such as a valid driver’s license or passport

Applicants must also be prepared to provide their name, address, date of birth, and their Social Security number or Tribal Identification number.

Annual Recertification

Once an applicant is approved, the Lifeline program requires participants to re-certify their eligibility each year. According to Issa Asad, “if participants fail to submit the necessary documentation in accordance with the annual deadline, or if they no longer meet eligibility requirements, customers may not continue to receive the service.”

Asad further explains that “Q Link Wireless makes the application and recertification processes are quick, and the benefit of having the Lifeline phone not only provides access to necessary emergency services, but also improves the quality of life for many participants who use their Lifeline phone to obtain work and contact medical centers for care” for customers. The Lifeline program provides a much needed benefit for struggling families and individuals.

Above content provided by Issa Asad CEO of Q Link Wireless and Quadrant Holdings, located in Dania, Florida.

Comments

1. muktar345 says:

this airticle is very useful.thank you.

2. Shine Moni says:

Q Link Wireless which benefit for me

3. You say, Q Link Wireless makes the application and recertification processes are quick but how we get it

4. Tuly Akter says:

How are we get it Lifeline Offers Phone Service To Qualified Applicants and re-certification processes

5. I say The Federal Lifeline Assistance program very good. Nice explain issa asad 🙂

6. Heidi Barnes says:

thanks Issa Asad. Thanks for sharing .

7. CEO Issa Asad is very humble person. It is very good article about Phone Service

8. A lot of new things I got from here. Specially I was want to learn about Phone service for lifeline and I found it from here.

9. This article is best which I have ever seen before about phone service.

10. nice video.this airticle is very useful

11. Great idea to give offer phone service to the qualified applicants. Thanks to take this step.

12. humaun2022 says:

13. Very useful article. I like it so much.

14. thanks for letting us know about the Federal Lifeline Assistance program make landlines and mobile phones more affordable for eligible households.

15. It is a very good article about Phone Service. Thanks for sharing..

16. this is a really great article, so much to know about lifeline offers phone service. I like it. thanks for sharing !

17. From this article, I got much new information. This article is really valuable for us.

18. I think that this article about Lifeline Offers Phone Service To Qualified Applicants is not only good but also so exclusive. thanks for this article.

19. Sampa Roy says:

This is about landlines and mobile phones or more affordable for eligible households related article . this article touches my heart.

20. Now I know about Lifeline Offers Phone Service To Qualified Applicants. Thanks for sharing this article.

21. This articles is very improtant site.My most loved article.

22. A lot of new things I got from here and Great idea to give offer phone service to the qualified applicants.Really son informative article.thanks