Second Restaurant Opens Inside Denver’s Remodeled Union Station
DENVER (CBS4) – Another restaurant has begun serving meals inside Denver’s remodeled Union Station.
The Kitchen Next Door opened on Monday.
“Our next door concept is kind of designed to be a communty style pub,” chef Sal Salazar said. “It attracts a lot of different groups of people.”
The Kitchen Next Door has a daily happy hour called Community Hour. Proceeds go to the restaurant’s nonprofit group, which creates learning gardens in schools across the country.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public with several more restaurants and shops on July 26.
- Talks Planned About Future Of Winter Park Ski Train
- Ski Train Returns For 1 Day, Trip To Winter Park
- 24-Foot-Tall Sculpture Will Always Be In Motion At Union Station
- Denver Lives Up To ‘Cow Town’ Nickname With Stock Show Parade
- CDOT Offers Peek This Week At ‘Bustang,’ Colorado’s Bus Service
- Last Piece Of Rail From Union Station To DIA Now In Place
- Whole Foods Coming To Union Station Neighborhood
- Fire, Explosions Shut Down ‘W’ Light Rail Line In Lakewood
- Defective Commuter Rail Bridge Demolished, Will Be Rebuilt
- Hillary Clinton Swings By Colorado To Help Udall
- FasTracks East Rail Line To DIA On Track For Early Debut In 2016
- Union Station Home To A Wartime Heartbreaking Love Story
- Group Representing The Disabled Files Lawsuit Over Union Station
- Getting Around The Renovated Union Station: A How-To Guide
- New Union Station Is Officially Open For Business