DENVER (CBS4) – Another restaurant has begun serving meals inside Denver’s remodeled Union Station.
The Kitchen Next Door opened on Monday.
“Our next door concept is kind of designed to be a communty style pub,” chef Sal Salazar said. “It attracts a lot of different groups of people.”
The Kitchen Next Door has a daily happy hour called Community Hour. Proceeds go to the restaurant’s nonprofit group, which creates learning gardens in schools across the country.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public with several more restaurants and shops on July 26.
- Westminster Councilman Calls New ‘B Line’ Another ‘Wound On RTD’
- Entertainer Hula Hoops Her Way To Union Station
- B Line Begins Test Runs From Union Station To Westminster
- Many Bike Thieves Lurking In Spots Denverites Ride To Most
- Anadarko Teams Up With ‘Wish For Wheels’ To Deliver Smiles
- What’s The Buzz At Union Station?
- Lightning Forces Another A Line Closure
- Denver’s ‘Train To The Plane’ Has Had Multiple Problems In Its Short History
- A Line Loses Power, Passengers Rescued From Train Stuck On Bridge
- Flaggers Monitor A Line Crossings After Issue With Gates
- More Options For RTD Riders Via New B-Cycle Hub At Union Station
- CU-Denver Students Treat New ‘Plane To The Train’ Passengers To ‘Iron Pour’
- Rail Service To DIA Considered Expensive Compared To Others
- City County Building, Union Station Purple Tribute To Prince
- RTD Helps Those With Disabilities Learn New A Line