DENVER (CBS4) – Another restaurant has begun serving meals inside Denver’s remodeled Union Station.
The Kitchen Next Door opened on Monday.
“Our next door concept is kind of designed to be a communty style pub,” chef Sal Salazar said. “It attracts a lot of different groups of people.”
The Kitchen Next Door has a daily happy hour called Community Hour. Proceeds go to the restaurant’s nonprofit group, which creates learning gardens in schools across the country.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public with several more restaurants and shops on July 26.
- Photos Of Union Station Attacker Released
- Winter Park Express Makes Inaugural Journey
- Celebration As Ski Train Prepares To Launch On Saturday
- Ski Train Makes First Trip Of The Season On Saturday
- No Bonus For RTD General Manager Due To ‘A Line’ Problems
- Best Places To Take Your Holiday Photos In Denver
- RTD: A Line Issues Overshadow Train’s Success
- Frigid Temps May Be To Blame For A Line Delays
- Cold May Be To Blame For Latest A Line Issue
- Colorado Skiers Eagerly Await Return Of Train To The Slopes
- B Line From Westminster Turning Out To Be A Big Success
- RTD A Line Trains Back In Service After Early Morning Disruption
- ‘Trashy’ Octopus Takes Up Residence At Union Station
- Century-Old Train Trestle Discovered By RTD
- Remains Of Colorado Men Killed While Fighting ISIS Return Home