DENVER (CBS4) – Another restaurant has begun serving meals inside Denver’s remodeled Union Station.
The Kitchen Next Door opened on Monday.
“Our next door concept is kind of designed to be a communty style pub,” chef Sal Salazar said. “It attracts a lot of different groups of people.”
The Kitchen Next Door has a daily happy hour called Community Hour. Proceeds go to the restaurant’s nonprofit group, which creates learning gardens in schools across the country.
The renovated Union Station is set to fully open to the public with several more restaurants and shops on July 26.
- Nation’s Only Airport-To-Ski Slope Train A Hit This Season
- Another Whole Foods On The Chopping Block
- Valentine’s Day Event Raises $31,000 For Fallen RTD Officer’s Family
- Victim Of Devastating Crash Meets With Mayor About Pedestrian Safety
- Police: Driver Timed Crash Into ‘A Line’ Train
- Businesses Honor Fallen RTD Officer With ‘Day Of Love’ On Valentine’s Day
- Union Station Revitalization Will Save Millions For Denver
- Funeral Held For Slain Security Officer Scott Von Lanken
- Olde Town Hub Opens Despite G Line Delays
- RTD Shooting Suspect Found With Muslim Documents
- Police: Security Guard Shooting ‘Unprovoked’
- Photos Of Union Station Attacker Released
- Winter Park Express Makes Inaugural Journey
- Celebration As Ski Train Prepares To Launch On Saturday
- Ski Train Makes First Trip Of The Season On Saturday