Sex Offender Charged With False Reporting In Stabbing Claims
BOULDER, Colo. (CBS4)– A convicted sex offender who claimed he had been stabbed twice in less than two weeks has been accused of making up those attacks.
Zachary Meints is a former youth hockey coach and registered sex offender. He is on probation after sending thousands of sexual texts and Facebook messages to kids.
Detectives said Meints made up the two attacks. On March 31, he told police he was stabbed outside his parents’ home in Boulder County.
On April 8 he told police he was stabbed in the stomach on Pine Street in Boulder.
Meints is being charged with false reporting.
- Sex Offender Acquitted Of All Charges In False Reporting Case
- Sex Offender Charged With False Reporting In Stabbing Claims
- Sex Offender Claims He Was Stabbed A Second Time
- Convicted Sex Offender Stabbed Outside His Boulder County Home
- Former Youth Hockey Coach Pleads Guilty To Sexual Exploitatin Of Child
- Youth Hockey Coach Arrested In Internet Sex Crimes Case Appears In Court
- Boulder Youth Hockey Coach Faces Sexual Exploitation Charges