3 Wildfires Handled By Firefighters On Tuesday
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4) – Hot and windy weather is blamed for causing three wildfires on Tuesday, including this one in El Paso County.
The fire in Widefield burned 3 acres and it took 2 hours to get under control. Crews believe it is a case of arson.
In San Miguel County the sheriff’s office kept a close eye on a small fire. It took well into the evening to mop up the fire near Telluride.
Another 3 acre fire broke out southwest of Bailey and was put out by firefighters.
Latest Wildfire Reports
- Brush Fire Gets Close To Homes Near Berthoud
- Weather Helps Fight Wildfire In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Small Wildfire Breaks Out In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park Closes For Final Repairs
- Colorado’s 2014 Wildfire Season Mild Compared To Recent Devastation
- Colorado Pays Nearly $18 Million To Wildfire Victims
- Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
Wildfire Photo Galleries