Flood Warning Extended For Weld, Larimer Counties
GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4)- The threat of flooding is not over for people living in Weld and Larimer Counties.
The flood warning in effect for those areas bordering the Cache la Poudre River has been extended.
Many areas in Greeley remain underwater. If the water does not recede soon the Greeley Stampede could be in jeopardy. Events are scheduled to kick off this weekend with a tractor pull.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE FLOOODING STORIES
- Flooding In Pueblo, Mudslide Near Salida
- Weld County Residents Can’t Keep Up With Relentless Rain
- Flooding Causes Big Mess At Windsor Middle School
- Flooding In Windsor Shuts Down Streets, Soaks Basements
- Man Dies When Trailer Collapses In Wind On Southeastern Plains
- Red Cross Offers Tips To Prepare For Flash Flooding
- Residential Streets Flood In Denver
- East Coast Teen Volunteers Help Fill Sandbags In Lyons