Flood Warning Extended For Weld, Larimer Counties
GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4)- The threat of flooding is not over for people living in Weld and Larimer Counties.
The flood warning in effect for those areas bordering the Cache la Poudre River has been extended.
Many areas in Greeley remain underwater. If the water does not recede soon the Greeley Stampede could be in jeopardy. Events are scheduled to kick off this weekend with a tractor pull.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE FLOOODING STORIES
- Flooding Awareness Takes Center Stage This Week
- US To Spend $57 Million More On Stream Damage From ’13 Flood
- Colorado Oil, Gas Regulators To Discuss Flooding Rules
- Steamboat Weather Summit: Develop A Plan Before Disaster Strikes
- Durango Cleans Up After Weekend Flooding
- Loveland’s ‘Cowboy Church’ Marks 1 Year Flood Anniversary
- Lyons Community Comes Together 1 Year After Floods
- Anatomy Of An Epic Colorado Rainstorm