GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4)– The threat of flooding is not over for people living in Weld and Larimer Counties.
The flood warning in effect for those areas bordering the Cache la Poudre River has been extended.
Many areas in Greeley remain underwater. If the water does not recede soon the Greeley Stampede could be in jeopardy. Events are scheduled to kick off this weekend with a tractor pull.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE FLOOODING STORIES
- Two More Killed In Nor’Easter; 3 States Declare State Of Emergency
- 5 Killed In Tornado & Flooding From Central U.S. Storms
- Pittsburgh Area Preparing For Widespread Flooding, Ohio River Expected To Crest At 26.5″ By Sunday
- Crowd Gathers At City Park Ahead Of Controversial Plan
- Judge: City Park Golf Course Project Gets The Go-Ahead
- Mixed Review On City Park Golf Course Project
- Public Invited To City Park Golf Course Redesign Meetings
- 4 Years After Flooding, Restoration Of Fish Habitats Continues