Flood Warning Extended For Weld, Larimer Counties
GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4)– The threat of flooding is not over for people living in Weld and Larimer Counties.
The flood warning in effect for those areas bordering the Cache la Poudre River has been extended.
Many areas in Greeley remain underwater. If the water does not recede soon the Greeley Stampede could be in jeopardy. Events are scheduled to kick off this weekend with a tractor pull.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE FLOOODING STORIES
- After Evacuations Due To Floodwaters, Sterling Dodges A Bullet
- Mandatory Evacuation Notice Lifted In Sterling, Area Still Under Flash Flood Watch
- Pueblo County Seeks Disaster Declaration For Flood Damage
- Heavy Rain Causes Flood Warnings, Closures In Northeast Colorado
- Rain, Snow And Even Grasshoppers For Colorado Weekend
- Chatfield Reservoir Floods By Six Feet, Swallowing Amenities
- Colorado Investing In New Wildfire Prediction System
- Colorado’s 300 Days A Year Of Sunshine May Be In Jeopardy