GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4)– The threat of flooding is not over for people living in Weld and Larimer Counties.
The flood warning in effect for those areas bordering the Cache la Poudre River has been extended.
Many areas in Greeley remain underwater. If the water does not recede soon the Greeley Stampede could be in jeopardy. Events are scheduled to kick off this weekend with a tractor pull.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE FLOOODING STORIES
- ‘Severe’ Water Main Break Floods 20 Homes In North Boulder
- Few Oil & Gas Companies Say They Can’t Meet New Flood Rules
- Colorado Red Cross Volunteers Head To Help Flood Victims In South Carolina
- Flood Zones Could Expand, Raising Costs For Some Coloradans
- New Drainage System At Heron Lake Keeps Flooding From Longmont
- ‘I’m Going To Get Knocked Out’ Woman Thought While Trapped In Flood
- Severe Weather Brings More Flooding To Manitou Springs
- New Footage Shows Flooding At DU That Warped Basketball Court, Filled Locker Rooms