GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4)– The threat of flooding is not over for people living in Weld and Larimer Counties.
The flood warning in effect for those areas bordering the Cache la Poudre River has been extended.
Many areas in Greeley remain underwater. If the water does not recede soon the Greeley Stampede could be in jeopardy. Events are scheduled to kick off this weekend with a tractor pull.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE FLOOODING STORIES
- DUI Crash Victim Now Dealing With Flooded Apartment
- Historic Church Still Drying Out After Flooding
- Most Streams Near Peak Runoff As Temperatures Climb
- Volunteers Help Flood Victims Get New Homes At 3 Habitat Build Sites
- Colorado Springs Residents Prepare For Wildfires & Flooding
- ‘Severe’ Water Main Break Floods 20 Homes In North Boulder
- Few Oil & Gas Companies Say They Can’t Meet New Flood Rules
- Colorado Red Cross Volunteers Head To Help Flood Victims In South Carolina