Flood Warning Extended For Weld, Larimer Counties
GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4)- The threat of flooding is not over for people living in Weld and Larimer Counties.
The flood warning in effect for those areas bordering the Cache la Poudre River has been extended.
Many areas in Greeley remain underwater. If the water does not recede soon the Greeley Stampede could be in jeopardy. Events are scheduled to kick off this weekend with a tractor pull.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE FLOOODING STORIES
- U.S. 24 Near Waldo Canyon Burn Scar Reopened
- Manitou Springs Residents Brace For More Flooding
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal Overflows, Flooding Commerce City Roadway
- Creek Floods, Sends Mud Into El Paso County Home
- Flooding Forces Evacuation Of 100 Boy Scouts
- Flood Threat Couldn’t Stop Greeley Stampede
- Repair Efforts Continue In Fort Collins After Hailstorm
- Flood Cleanup Continued Into Wednesday In Fort Collins