Flood Warning Extended For Weld, Larimer Counties
GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4)– The threat of flooding is not over for people living in Weld and Larimer Counties.
The flood warning in effect for those areas bordering the Cache la Poudre River has been extended.
Many areas in Greeley remain underwater. If the water does not recede soon the Greeley Stampede could be in jeopardy. Events are scheduled to kick off this weekend with a tractor pull.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
MORE FLOOODING STORIES
- Entire DU Basketball Court Needs To Be Replaced Due To Flooding
- Flooding Can Cause Hidden Damage To Cars That Shows Up Down The Road
- Denver Homeowner: ‘Everything Is Flooded, Everything Is Completely Gone’
- Clean Up Underway After Storms Cause Water Damage
- Teens From Newtown, Connecticut Coming To Colorado To Help Flood Victims
- Warmer Oceans Create Monster Storms
- Damage Review Underway Following Levee Breach Near Messex
- Castle Rock Family Concerned About Mold: ‘I Couldn’t Breathe’