DENVER (CBS4)– The Union Station redevelopment project is one step closer to being finished. The store “Five Green Boxes” has filled the final retail spot.
The locally-owned shop will sell local crafts, jewelry and furniture with a focus on artsy crafts.
The store joins several other stores and restaurants in the transit hub, including Snooze, The Kithen and The Tattered Cover.
Union Station’s grand opening is scheduled for July 12.
MORE UNION STATION STORIES:
- Ski Train Success! Passengers Catch A Ride Again This Ski Season
- Uber Issues Warning About Fake Drivers
- After Months Of Delays, G-Line Testing Begins Wednesday
- 150 Trucks Pour 20 Million Pounds Of Concrete At Hotel Site
- How Far Will $30 Get You In The Real Estate Market? Try 9 Acres
- Find Fresh Fruit, Veggies At Union Station Farmer’s Market
- New Apartment Complex Opens Near Union Station
- No Stops Yet At RTD’s Fox Street & Pecos Junction Stations