DENVER (CBS4)– The Union Station redevelopment project is one step closer to being finished. The store “Five Green Boxes” has filled the final retail spot.
The locally-owned shop will sell local crafts, jewelry and furniture with a focus on artsy crafts.
The store joins several other stores and restaurants in the transit hub, including Snooze, The Kithen and The Tattered Cover.
Union Station’s grand opening is scheduled for July 12.
MORE UNION STATION STORIES:
- RTD: A Line Issues Overshadow Train’s Success
- Frigid Temps May Be To Blame For A Line Delays
- Cold May Be To Blame For Latest A Line Issue
- Colorado Skiers Eagerly Await Return Of Train To The Slopes
- B Line From Westminster Turning Out To Be A Big Success
- RTD A Line Trains Back In Service After Early Morning Disruption
- ‘Trashy’ Octopus Takes Up Residence At Union Station
- Century-Old Train Trestle Discovered By RTD