DENVER (CBS4)– The Union Station redevelopment project is one step closer to being finished. The store “Five Green Boxes” has filled the final retail spot.
The locally-owned shop will sell local crafts, jewelry and furniture with a focus on artsy crafts.
The store joins several other stores and restaurants in the transit hub, including Snooze, The Kithen and The Tattered Cover.
Union Station’s grand opening is scheduled for July 12.
MORE UNION STATION STORIES:
- Denver’s ‘Train To The Plane’ Has Had Multiple Problems In Its Short History
- A Line Loses Power, Passengers Rescued From Train Stuck On Bridge
- Flaggers Monitor A Line Crossings After Issue With Gates
- More Options For RTD Riders Via New B-Cycle Hub At Union Station
- CU-Denver Students Treat New ‘Plane To The Train’ Passengers To ‘Iron Pour’
- Rail Service To DIA Considered Expensive Compared To Others
- City County Building, Union Station Purple Tribute To Prince
- RTD Helps Those With Disabilities Learn New A Line