Final Retail Spot Filled At Union Station
DENVER (CBS4)- The Union Station redevelopment project is one step closer to being finished. The store “Five Green Boxes” has filled the final retail spot.
The locally-owned shop will sell local crafts, jewelry and furniture with a focus on artsy crafts.
The store joins several other stores and restaurants in the transit hub, including Snooze, The Kithen and The Tattered Cover.
Union Station’s grand opening is scheduled for July 12.
MORE UNION STATION STORIES:
- Ski Train Returns For 1 Day, Trip To Winter Park
- 24-Foot-Tall Sculpture Will Always Be In Motion At Union Station
- Denver Lives Up To ‘Cow Town’ Nickname With Stock Show Parade
- CDOT Offers Peek This Week At ‘Bustang,’ Colorado’s Bus Service
- Last Piece Of Rail From Union Station To DIA Now In Place
- Whole Foods Coming To Union Station Neighborhood
- Fire, Explosions Shut Down ‘W’ Light Rail Line In Lakewood
- Defective Commuter Rail Bridge Demolished, Will Be Rebuilt