DENVER (CBS4)– The Union Station redevelopment project is one step closer to being finished. The store “Five Green Boxes” has filled the final retail spot.
The locally-owned shop will sell local crafts, jewelry and furniture with a focus on artsy crafts.
The store joins several other stores and restaurants in the transit hub, including Snooze, The Kithen and The Tattered Cover.
Union Station’s grand opening is scheduled for July 12.
MORE UNION STATION STORIES:
- Whole Foods Opens Union Station Location
- Only 2 Days Left For The Whole Foods In Capitol Hill
- Restaurant Reopens After Fire Shut It Down For Weeks
- Downtown Restaurant Thanks Firefighters For Quick Response
- Take A Sky-High Look Into The Mile High City’s Future
- Whole Foods Market Nearing Opening Day At Union Station
- Cutbacks Considered On RTD’s W Line
- Ski Train Success! Passengers Catch A Ride Again This Ski Season