Peyton Manning Set To Appear On Letterman
DENVER (CBS4)- Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning will sit down with CBS Late Show host David Letterman in his first talk show interview since the Super Bowl.
The 2014 NFL MVP will visit Letterman in New York on Monday, May 5. The Late Show is broadcast at 10:35 p.m. weekdays right after CBS4 News at 10.
This isn’t Manning’s first time on the Late Show, it’s the fourth time he has sat down with Letterman. He last visited the late-night talk show on Feb. 13, 2007 after he was named Super Bowl XLI MVP when he led the Indianapolis Colts to the championship.
Manning will visit with Letterman for the first talk show interview since Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 2 when the Broncos were defeated by the Seattle Seahawks.
Manning was quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts, the team of which Letterman has been a long-time fan, for 11 seasons from 1998 to 2011, before signing with the Broncos in 2012.
He finished the 2013-2014 season with several career milestones, including a record fifth NFL MVP title, the most passing yards in a season (5,477), most touchdown passes in a season (55), most seasons with at least 4,000 passing yards (13) and was only the sixth player in NFL history to score seven touchdowns in one game.
In addition, this season he helped lead the Broncos to the highest-scoring offense in NFL history with 606 points, becoming the first team to ever score more than 600 points in a season.
MORE PEYTON MANNING STORIES
- It’s No Secret When Peyton Manning Gets Mad
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Five Things: Chargers Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Roundup
- Broncos Boost Division Lead With 35-21 Win Over Chargers
- Broncos Open Up Division Lead With 35-21 Win Over San Diego
- Thursday Night Fantasy Starters: Manning, Rivers & Julius Thomas
- Broncos Will Try To Keep Chargers From Controlling The Clock
- Top 10 Most-Interviewed Denver Broncos