Sex Offender Claims He Was Stabbed A Second Time
BOULDER, Colo. (CBS4) – A convicted sex offender claims he’s been stabbed for the second time in less than two weeks.
Zachary Meints told police he was stabbed in the stomach on Pine Street in Boulder at about 3 p.m. on Tuesday.
On March 31 he told police he was stabbed outside his parents’ home in Boulder County.
Meints is a former youth hockey coach on probation after sending thousands of sexual texts and facebook messages to kids.
- Sex Offender Charged With False Reporting In Stabbing Claims
- Sex Offender Claims He Was Stabbed A Second Time
- Convicted Sex Offender Stabbed Outside His Boulder County Home
- Former Youth Hockey Coach Pleads Guilty To Sexual Exploitatin Of Child
- Youth Hockey Coach Arrested In Internet Sex Crimes Case Appears In Court
- Boulder Youth Hockey Coach Faces Sexual Exploitation Charges