ADAMS COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – A Colorado National Guardsman accused of stealing recruiting money now faces more charges.
Sgt. Luke Peelgrane now faces a dozen charges including theft, forgery and computer crime.
He and two others are accused in Adams County of taking thousands of dollars in bonuses that they didn’t deserve.
One former guardsman has already been sentenced in federal court in a similar case.
- Colorado National Guardsman Now Facing More Charges
- Discharged Colorado National Guardsman Sentenced For Fraudulent Recruiting Bonuses
- Soldier In Court On Theft Charges Greets CBS4 Reporter With Profanity
- Colorado National Guardsmen Targets Of Nationwide Fraud Investigation
- 3 Accused Of Stealing Colorado National Guard Recruiting Bonuses