Video Released To Help Families Protect Against Whooping Cough
WELD COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – Colorado health officials are hoping a new video will help families protect themselves against whooping cough.
Weld County’s health department released the video which offers facts about pertussis, how it’s spread and how to stop it.
So far this year Weld County has 30 new cases of whooping cough. The county typically averages just four a year.
More Whooping-Cough Stories
- Whooping Cough Cases Rise In Weld County, Impact Schools
- Vaccine Debate Headed To Colorado
- Video Released To Help Families Protect Against Whooping Cough
- Whooping Cough On The Rise In Colorado
- 15 Weld County School Report Cases Of Whooping Cough
- 2012 Was Worst Year For Whooping Cough Since 1955
- Fossil Ridge High School Warns About Whooping Cough