Anti-Gang Activist Pleads Not Guilty In Park Hill Shooting
DENVER (CBS4) – A prominent anti-gang activist charged in a shooting has pleaded not guilty.
Terrance Roberts entered the plea Monday morning. He is accused of shooting a man during a peace rally in Park Hill last year.
Roberts is charged with attempted murder and for possessing a gun as a previous offender.
Roberts has said he acted in self defense.
More Terrance Roberts Stories
- Anti-Gang Activist Pleads Not Guilty In Park Hill Shooting
- Anti-Gang Activist Terrance Roberts Makes Court Appearance
- Anti-Gang Activist Waives Right To Preliminary Hearing
- High Security Presence At Hearing For Anti-Gang Activist
- Terrance Roberts Shares His Side Of The Story
- Anti-Gang Activist Terrance Roberts Formally Charged With Attempted Murder
- Park Hill Neighborhood Tries To Change Image After Shooting