DENVER (CBS4) – A prominent anti-gang activist charged in a shooting has pleaded not guilty.
Terrance Roberts entered the plea Monday morning. He is accused of shooting a man during a peace rally in Park Hill last year.
Roberts is charged with attempted murder and for possessing a gun as a previous offender.
Roberts has said he acted in self defense.
More Terrance Roberts Stories
- Man Who Killed Toddler Sentenced To 20 Years
- Jury Finds Anti-Gang Activist Terrance Roberts Not Guilty
- Jury Deliberating Case Of Anti-Gang Activist Shooting
- Juror Dismissed In Anti-Gang Activist’s Trial, Defense To Rest Wednesday
- Trial Begins For Anti-Gang Activist Accused Of Shooting Alleged Gang Member
- Jury Selection Begins In Anti-Gang Activist Terrance Roberts’ Shooting Trial
- Man Shot By Denver Anti-Gang Activist Arrested In New Shooting