House Fire In Centennial Injures 2

CENTENNIAL, Colo. (CBS4) – Two people were hospitalized after a house fire in Centennial that started in the dishwasher.

The Littleton Fire Department said two victims suffered from smoke inhalation and burns.

The fire started in the dishwasher motor and quickly spread to the kitchen cabinets.

It was contained to the kitchen and put out quickly.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Enter To Win!
Weather App

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia