Mother & Son Charged In Connection With Frederick Double Murder
GREELEY, Colo. (CBS4) – A Weld County mother and son are now facing charges for their alleged role in a double murder.
Rosanne O’Donnell and her son Justin O’Donnell have both charged with two counts of being accessory to a crime in connection with the murders of Sheri Pachello and Alisha Johns, which is a felony.
Investigators think the O’Donnells helped suspected gunman Cimmeron Johns by giving him a ride to retrieve a car.
Cimmeron Johns, of Frederick, allegedly chased down his wife and her mother last week and killed them. He then took his own life.
More Frederick Double Murder Stories
- Man Pleads Guilty To Accessory Charge In Slayings
- Woman Pleads Guilty To Being Accessory In Frederick Double Murder
- Mother & Son Charged In Connection With Frederick Double Murder
- Double Murder Suspect Killed Himself After Standoff
- Friend Says Thornton Standoff Suspect Was ‘Out Of Character’
- SWAT Team Finds Body After Thornton Standoff
- Bodies Found Believed To Be Missing Women, Suspect Barricaded In Thornton