Man Pleads Guilty In Deadly Hit & Run In Lakewood
LAKEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4) – A man accused of killing a teenager in a hit-and-run has pleaded guilty.
Derrick Fransua faces up to 24 years in prison when sentenced next month. Witnesses said it appeared he was involved in a speeding contest when he hit the teen and drove off last July.
The victim, 15-year-old Gerard Julien, was out jogging at the time. He was in a crosswalk along Kipling Road in Lakewood when he was hit.
More Gerard Julien Stories
- Hit And Run Driver Sentenced To 13 Years In Prison For Deadly Crash
- Man Pleads Guilty In Deadly Hit & Run In Lakewood
- Police Hope To Find Hit & Run ‘Key Witness,’ Release Photo
- Hit & Run Suspect Faces Multiple Felony Charges
- Affidavit: Father Turned In Suspect In Hit & Run That Killed Teen Jogger
- Arrest Made In Deadly Hit & Run Of 15-Year-Old Jogger