Royal Gorge Employees Excited About The Broncos & Reopening
CANON CITY, Colo. (CBS4) – Royal Gorge employees are showing their team spirit for the Denver Broncos, but they’re also excited about opening the park for bridge tours in just six weeks.
The park lost 48 of 52 buildings and there was minor damage to the bridge during the Royal Gorge Fire last June.
The reopening will start with guided tours only on weekends. Tours will be on a first come, first serve basis and cost $10.
The park is expected to open Phase I of the rebuild in August. It will include a new visitor center, aerial tram and several other attractions.
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
– Read recent Wildfire stories.
Wildfire Photo Galleries
More Super Bowl Stories
- Young Patients Are All Smiles As Broncos Partner With Children’s Hospital
- Broncos Training Camp Schedule Released, Fans Can Watch This Year
- 7 Things Overheard In Jake Plummer’s Golf Cart
- Peyton Manning Doesn’t Talk Broncos At His Charity Golf Tournament
- Ben Garland’s Commitment To His Country May Be Over, But He’s Still Serving
- Former Safety Nick Ferguson Plays Special Role At Broncos Minicamp
- McCaffrey: ‘I Look Forward To It Every Year’ Dare To Play Football, Cheer Camps