Royal Gorge Employees Excited About The Broncos & Reopening
CANON CITY, Colo. (CBS4) – Royal Gorge employees are showing their team spirit for the Denver Broncos, but they’re also excited about opening the park for bridge tours in just six weeks.
The park lost 48 of 52 buildings and there was minor damage to the bridge during the Royal Gorge Fire last June.
The reopening will start with guided tours only on weekends. Tours will be on a first come, first serve basis and cost $10.
The park is expected to open Phase I of the rebuild in August. It will include a new visitor center, aerial tram and several other attractions.
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
– Read recent Wildfire stories.
Wildfire Photo Galleries
More Super Bowl Stories
- Kubiak Hoping History Repeats Itself With Elway, Manning
- Jake Long To Visit Denver Broncos On Thursday
- 12 Random Facts About Broncos Players From The 2015 Media Guide
- Defensive End Antonio Smith Rejoining Broncos
- New Offense, New Coach, Same Goal For Peyton Manning
- NFL Training Camp: Biggest Question For Each Team
- Broncos Defensive End Derek Wolfe Suspended For 4 Games By NFL