Royal Gorge Employees Excited About The Broncos & Reopening
CANON CITY, Colo. (CBS4) – Royal Gorge employees are showing their team spirit for the Denver Broncos, but they’re also excited about opening the park for bridge tours in just six weeks.
The park lost 48 of 52 buildings and there was minor damage to the bridge during the Royal Gorge Fire last June.
The reopening will start with guided tours only on weekends. Tours will be on a first come, first serve basis and cost $10.
The park is expected to open Phase I of the rebuild in August. It will include a new visitor center, aerial tram and several other attractions.
– Visit CBSDenver.com’s Wildfire Resources section.
– Read recent Wildfire stories.
Wildfire Photo Galleries
More Super Bowl Stories
- NFL Downgrades Broncos’ Compensatory Draft Pick
- Nate Irving Leaves Broncos, Signs With Colts
- Seventh-Year Linebacker Reggie Walker Joins Broncos
- Tight End Jacob Tamme Chooses To Leave Broncos, Signs With Falcons
- 15 Great Reactions To The News Of Tim Tebow’s Meeting With Eagles
- Tebow Time In Philly?: Former Broncos QB Works Out For Eagles
- CSU’s Shelley Smith Joins Broncos In Another Kubiak Reunion