John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Julius Thomas Stays Hungry After Pro Bowl Year
- Sanders’ Comments About Manning Upset Some Steelers Fans
- Top 5 Quarterback Records Peyton Manning Could Break Soon
- Chris Harris, Demaryius Thomas Return To Limited Action
- Rain Doesn’t Keep Broncos Fans From Watching Practice
- Broncos Add 2 Defensive Linemen, Including CU’s Will Pericak
- Top 5 Reasons Why The AFC West Will Be Tougher For The Broncos