NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Von Miller Sends Custom Bottles Of Wine To Teammates, Opponents
- Siemian Ruled Out For Sunday’s Broncos Game, Lynch Will Start
- Broncos’ Marshall, Jaguars’ Jackson Eager To Face Ex-Teams
- DeCamillis: ‘We’ve Never Had A Game Like That’
- Siemian Misses Practice Again
- Broncos Headlines Week 13: Special Teams Anything But Special At The Moment
- Broncos Janovich Has Ankle Surgery, To Go On IR Soon