John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Gather For 1st Time Since Super Bowl Flop
- Peyton Manning On Hand As Todd Helton Inducted Into Colorado Sports Hall Of Fame
- Manning Says Super Bowl Loss Will ‘Fuel Us’
- Remaking Of Von Miller’s Image Well Underway
- Jack Del Rio’s Son Luke Cleared To Play QB For Oregon State
- Broncos Preseason Will Kick Off With Super Bowl Rematch
- Broncos To Embark On ‘Mile High Salute To Fans Tour’