NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Show No Sign Of Super Bowl Hangover, Beat Bengals 29-17
- Siemian Makes NFL History With Broncos Win
- Von Miller Moves Up A Spot On Broncos All-Time Sacks List
- Broncos LB Shane Ray Gets 1st Career Multi-Sack Game
- Anderson Moves Up On Broncos All-Time Rushing List
- Emmanuel Sanders Emerging As Trevor Siemian’s Favorite Target
- T.J. Ward Returns To The Field After Suffering Neck Injury