John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Marshall Thankful for Talent, Fortune That Propelled Him To First-Team Status
- Broncos Add DE Thompson To Practice Squad
- Welker Returns To Practice Field
- Top 5 Toughest Games On The Denver Broncos Schedule
- Broncos Add Barrett, Bibbs, Dysert To Practice Squad
- Marvin Austin: Latest Veteran Bargain For Broncos
- Broncos Cut Kevin Vickerson, Duke Ihenacho