NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Trevor Siemian Solidifies QB Job In Denver’s 17-9 Win Over Rams
- Broncos Cody Latimer Suffers Knee Injury
- Paxton Lynch Plays Entire 2nd Half For Broncos
- Siemian Turns In Positive Performance
- Aqib Talib Gets Penalized, Leaves Game
- Broncos Offense Off-Balance For Good Reason
- Who Stole Broncos Player’s Helmet? Police Want To Know