NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Ed McCaffrey Leaving Radio Show
- NFL Draft: A Look At Who The Broncos Might Choose With Their 10 Picks
- Broncos 2017 NFL Schedule Released
- Phil Simms Lands New Role With CBS Sports
- NFL To Broncos Aqib Talib: Take A Firearm Safety Course
- Broncos Would Rather Be Visiting White House Than In The ‘Dungeon’
- Von Miller Recovers His Super Bowl 50 Helmet