John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Jake Long To Visit Denver Broncos On Thursday
- 12 Random Facts About Broncos Players From The 2015 Media Guide
- Defensive End Antonio Smith Rejoining Broncos
- New Offense, New Coach, Same Goal For Peyton Manning
- NFL Training Camp: Biggest Question For Each Team
- Broncos Defensive End Derek Wolfe Suspended For 4 Games By NFL
- Renovations At Dove Valley Designed To Give Broncos Fans Better Experience