NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos LB Marshall At OTAs Without Contract
- 5 Things To Know About The Broncos Offensive Line
- Marshall Patiently Awaits Payday, Return To Playing Field
- Broncos’ C.J. Anderson Not Bothered By Bold Devontae Booker
- Broncos Sign Second-Round Pick DL Gotsis
- Broncos QBs Getting Equal Reps Early In OTAs
- Mark Sanchez A Surprise Participant In Broncos OTAs