NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Anderson’s Recovery Time Unknown After Knee Injury
- Suspects In DeMarcus Ware Burglary Scheduled To Appear In Court
- C.J. Anderson Refutes Report He’s Done For Season On Twitter, Then Deletes Tweet
- Broncos Looking To Get Healthy Before Rematch With Chargers
- Former CSU Star Kapri Bibbs Might Get More Action After C.J. Anderson’s Injury
- DeMarcus Ware On Burglary: ‘I Would Have Sacked Him, Really Sacked Him’
- Arrests Made In DeMarcus Ware Burglary Case