John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Elway On Demaryius Thomas’ Absence: ‘Makes No Sense’
- Vasquez Returns To His Comfort Zone But Challenges Remain
- 6 Notable Games On The Broncos 2015 Schedule
- 2015 NFL Schedule Breakdown
- Broncos Release Regular Season Schedule, CJ Anderson Says ‘Let’s Eat’
- Broncos’ C.J. Anderson Remains Humble After Breakout Year
- Broncos Tight End Owen Daniels: ‘Weather Is A Part Of My Life’