John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Elway Hits Links, Dreessen Released On Eve Of Training Camp
- Top 9 Offseason Tweets By Terrance Knighton
- T.J. Ward Hearing On Denver Assault Charge Delayed
- Former Bronco Chris Kuper Trades Football For Hockey
- Broncos Primed For Another Super Run
- Wes Welker Takes Flight With The Thunderbirds
- Former Bronco Bob McNamara Dies At 82