NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Injury Report: Sanders Probable To Make His Return Against New England
- Even Without Peyton Manning, Patriots-Broncos Is Game Of The Week
- Tight End Now One Of Broncos’ Many Strengths
- Broncos Notebook, Nov. 26: Quick Practice Before Thanksgiving
- Broncos Look To Add To Success Against Tom Brady
- Broncos Cody Latimer Strikes A Pose For 8-Year-Old Pal
- Tale Of The Tape: Patriots At Broncos