NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos To Part Ways With Tackle Russell Okung
- Schedule Set For Terrell Davis Enshrinement Into Hall Of Fame
- Broncos’ Free Agency, Draft Shopping List
- ‘You Saved My Life’: Cancer Survivor To Peyton Manning
- Harvard To Honor Brandon Marshall For Stance On Social Injustice
- Denver 1 Of 2 Logical Fits For Tony Romo
- Broncos Face League’s Toughest Schedule In 2017