John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos’ Boyett Arrested, Asked Police To Call John Elway
- Broncos Boost Division Lead With 35-21 Win Over Chargers
- Broncos Open Up Division Lead With 35-21 Win Over San Diego
- Pat Bowlen Statue Makes Impact On Broncos Fans
- Short And Tweet: Broncos Popular On Twitter’s #NFL2014 Map
- No Pot For Pain, NFL Says, But Some Players Don’t Agree
- Broncos Faithful Arrive Early For Thursday Night Football