John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Replace Turf With Sod At Practice Field
- Demaryius Thomas Says He’ll Skip Offseason Workouts
- NFL Downgrades Broncos’ Compensatory Draft Pick
- Nate Irving Leaves Broncos, Signs With Colts
- Seventh-Year Linebacker Reggie Walker Joins Broncos
- Tight End Jacob Tamme Chooses To Leave Broncos, Signs With Falcons
- 15 Great Reactions To The News Of Tim Tebow’s Meeting With Eagles