John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Peyton Manning: ‘Our Offense Stunk Today’
- Montee Ball Practices For First Time Since Appendectomy
- Broncos Backs: Call Them The ‘Three-Headed Monster’
- Broncos Look Primed For Another Big Run
- Broncos’ Anderson, Marshall Shine In Shutout
- Manning Dominant For Denver In Win Over 49ers
- Finding Holliday’s Replacement Proves Difficult