NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Select Defensive Back Justin Simmons With 3rd Pick In NFL Draft
- Broncos Pick Gotsis Recovering From A Torn ACL
- Denver Broncos Select D Lineman Adam Gotsis In 2nd Round
- Lynch Has Always Watched Manning, Emulated Newton
- Paxton Lynch Arrives In Colorado, Says It ‘Feels Like Home’
- Broncos Select Peyton Manning’s Presumed Successor In Paxton Lynch
- Elway: ‘We’re Thrilled Lynch Is Going To Be A Bronco’