John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Team Grades: Broncos Excel, Still Can’t Top Seahawks
- Broncos Mount Crazy Comeback But Lose 26-20 In OT
- Seahawks Hold Off Broncos 26-20 In Overtime
- Welker Active For Broncos, Irvin Out For Seattle
- Broncos Reiterate Desire To Keep Ownership Within Bowlen Family
- Welker’s Return Brings More Concussion Questions
- Rare Super Bowl Rematch As Seahawks Host Broncos