NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Top 5 Broncos Storylines Of The First Half Of 2016
- Peyton Manning Says He’ll Miss His Late Friend Pat Summitt ‘Dearly’
- Tim Tebow Prays During Medical Incident On Plane, Takes Victim’s Wife To Hospital
- Broncos’ Wade Phillips Wins PFWA Award For Assistant Coaches
- Action On Stadium Naming Rights Could Come Monday
- NFL Officials To Interview Players Named In Al-Jazeera Report, But Not Manning
- Von Miller Playing Waiting Game With Broncos