John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos’ New Pass-Rush Tandem On Comeback Trail
- Mitch Unrein Very Impressed After Finally Meeting DeMarcus Ware
- Broncos OL Franklin Tweets That He’s Moving To Left Guard
- Manning Says He And Gase Didn’t Break NFL Rules
- Broncos’ Mitch Unrein Signs His RFA Tender
- Broncos Gather For 1st Time Since Super Bowl Flop
- Peyton Manning On Hand As Todd Helton Inducted Into Colorado Sports Hall Of Fame