John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- New Broncos DL Antonio Smith Being Investigated In Texas
- Letterman Shows Fondness For Peyton Manning During Final Broadcast
- Pat Bowlen’s Daughter ‘Very Protective’ Of Father Following Alzheimer’s Diagnosis
- Former D-Lineman Getting Shot At Starting On Denver’s O-Line
- What About Brock? Jake Plummer Says Osweiler ‘Will Be Rewarded’
- Broncos Rookie Linemen Garcia, Kilgo All Smiles After Signing Deals
- Former Broncos Defensive Lineman Adrian Robinson Dies At 25