NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Packers Activate Max McCaffrey Before NFC Championship
- Peyton Manning Helps Tennessee With Search For AD
- John Elway Attends Trump Inauguration
- Former Broncos Offensive Coordinator Rick Dennison Joins Bills
- Broncos Emmanuel Sanders Named To 2017 Pro Bowl
- Broncos Punter Riley Dixon Honored With All-Rookie Selection
- ‘At Least We Get To Keep Joe’: Woods Promoted To Broncos DC