John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Denver Broncos Hire Wade Phillips As Defensive Coordinator
- 6 Guesses About When Peyton Manning Might Announce Retirement
- Thomas: Ankle Is Better As He Heads Into Important Offseason
- If Elway Has To Choose A Thomas, Ed McCaffrey Says Keep Demaryius Over Julius
- Denver Broncos Don’t Want Powdered Alcohol Legal In Colorado
- Manning Has A Lot To Consider As He Ponders His Future
- Rick Dennison Returns To Broncos As Offensive Coordinator