NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Parade Through Denver, Leave Questions For Later
- Obama Congratulates Broncos On Super Bowl Win
- Broncos Revel In Parade Amid Questions About Manning, Miller
- Broncos Fans Excited To See Victory Parade
- A Million Fans Agree: ‘There’s No Place Like Broncos Country’
- Denver’s Super Bowl Parade Winds Through Mile High City
- Chris Harris Jr.: Newton Shouldn’t Have Had To Listen To Me After SB50