John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Officially Announce Release Of Champ Bailey
- Teammates React To Champ Bailey’s Release
- Broncos To Release Cornerback Champ Bailey
- Free Agent D’Qwell Jackson Visits Broncos Headquarters
- Wolfe Says He’s Ready To Return To Football
- Wolfe Cleared, Speaks Publically For First Time Since Seizure
- Eric Decker Wants To Stay But Knows It’s About Business