John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Former Bronco Tom Jackson With ESPN Wins Pro Football Hall’s Broadcasting Award
- Young Patients Are All Smiles As Broncos Partner With Children’s Hospital
- Broncos Training Camp Schedule Released, Fans Can Watch This Year
- 7 Things Overheard In Jake Plummer’s Golf Cart
- Peyton Manning Doesn’t Talk Broncos At His Charity Golf Tournament
- Ben Garland’s Commitment To His Country May Be Over, But He’s Still Serving
- Former Safety Nick Ferguson Plays Special Role At Broncos Minicamp