John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Thursday Night Football
- Brandon Flowers Out For Chargers Against Broncos
- Manning Won’t Laugh At A Keep-Away Encore
- CSU Marching Band Takes Field At Halftime During Broncos Thursday Night Game
- Top 10 Most-Interviewed Denver Broncos
- Domestic Violence Survivors Get Support From Denver Broncos And Verizon
- Former CSU Star Shaquil Barrett Back On Broncos’ Practice Squad