John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Manning On The Run In Denver’s 19-12 Win Over 49ers
- Broncos Sign Tight End Dan Light, Cut Receiver/Returner Solomon Patton
- Broncos Emmanuel Sanders Missing Second Straight Summer Of Work
- Elway Says Rest Will Be Good For Manning- Eventually
- Connor Barth Already Finds A Home After Being Released By Broncos
- Broncos Notebook: Aug. 27
- Old Friends Bethea, Manning Reunite At 49ers-Denver Practice