NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Which Quarterback Will Guide Denver’s Title Defense?
- 10 Random Facts From The Broncos 2016 Media Guide
- No Bids Yet For Broncos Stadium Naming Rights, Deadline Extended Again
- Paxton Lynch, Other Rookies React To Their Madden NFL 17 Ratings
- QBs Aside, Broncos Know Denver Starts With D
- Broncos Single-Game Tickets Go On Sale Next Week
- ‘Bam Bam’ Figures To Be A Key Contributor In This Year’s Broncos Defense