John Elway Rings Opening Bell On Wall Street
NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Place Franchise Tag On Demaryius Thomas
- AP Source: Manning, Broncos Talking About Reworking Contract
- Former Broncos Running Back Peyton Hillis Released By Giants
- Los Angeles-Area City Celebrates Kroenke Stadium Deal, Awaits NFL
- Denver Broncos Host First Regional Combine
- Kubiak Can Build An Offense For Manning But Will He Run It?
- To Propose On A Jumbotron Or Not To Propose On A Jumbotron?