NEW YORK (CBS4) – Denver Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations and Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway along with some other Broncos rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange Thursday morning.
There were also some players from the Seattle Seahawks.
The Broncos will play the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
More Super Bowl Stories
- McCaffrey Shows Off Receiving, Returning Skills In Pro Day
- Peyton Manning Celebrates His 41st Birthday
- PHOTOS: Peyton Manning Visits Air Force Academy
- Goodell Outlines Changes To Improve Pace Of Play
- Elway Offers Opinion To Senate On Neil Gorsuch’s SCOTUS Nomination
- REPORT: Tom Brady Super Bowl Jersey Thief May Have Stolen Von Miller’s SB 50 Helmet
- Liufau Prepares For NFL Draft After Setting Records At CU