DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- K Brandon McManus Making A Case To Stay In Denver
- Chris Harris Calls Seahawks Game ‘More Important Than Any Other’
- Broncos Set To Face A Hungry Seahawks Team In Seattle
- Broncos Stumbling Out Of Tunnel At Halftime
- Broncos DT Austin Excused For Family Emergency
- 10 Moments During The Chiefs’ Fumble That Wasn’t
- Mingo, Upchurch, Reeves Now On The Broncos’ Ring Of Fame