DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Former Broncos Terrell Davis, John Lynch Passed Over For The Hall Of Fame
- Peyton Manning Wonders If He Can Physically ‘Help The Team’
- Drew Brees Sings Praises Of Peyton Manning
- Peyton Manning Says His Decision Is Coming Soon
- Peyton Manning To Accept Award During Super Bowl Breakfast
- Denver Broncos Hire Wade Phillips As Defensive Coordinator
- 6 Guesses About When Peyton Manning Might Announce Retirement