DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Who Stole Broncos Player’s Helmet? Police Want To Know
- AP Source: Elway, Coughlin, Arians Added To Committee
- Military Teams Up With Broncos For NFL Boot Camp
- Broncos Offense Says It Will Be Stronger This Season
- 4 Players To Watch In AFC West Preseason Games This Weekend
- Questions Loom As Broncos Head Into Third Preseason Game
- John Elway Expected To Join NFL Competition Committee