DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Demaryius Thomas Back At Broncos Camp
- Manning ‘Dance’ Shows He’s Not All Business
- Shanahan: Like Elway Did, Manning Needs Support, Too
- Fans Finally Get The Chance To See The Broncos Practice
- Von Miller Reshapes Physique And Image In 2014
- Fans Finally Get To See The AFC Champions
- All Quiet At Denver Broncos Camp This Summer