DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Paxton Lynch Looking Forward To ‘Open Competition’ Under New Coach
- Packers Activate Max McCaffrey Before NFC Championship
- Peyton Manning Helps Tennessee With Search For AD
- John Elway Attends Trump Inauguration
- Former Broncos Offensive Coordinator Rick Dennison Joins Bills
- Broncos Emmanuel Sanders Named To 2017 Pro Bowl
- Broncos Punter Riley Dixon Honored With All-Rookie Selection