DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- McCaffrey Shows Off Receiving, Returning Skills In Pro Day
- Peyton Manning Celebrates His 41st Birthday
- PHOTOS: Peyton Manning Visits Air Force Academy
- Goodell Outlines Changes To Improve Pace Of Play
- Elway Offers Opinion To Senate On Neil Gorsuch’s SCOTUS Nomination
- REPORT: Tom Brady Super Bowl Jersey Thief May Have Stolen Von Miller’s SB 50 Helmet
- Liufau Prepares For NFL Draft After Setting Records At CU