DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Von Miller: I’d Like To Finish Out My Career In Denver
- Peyton Manning Cracks Raw Eggs On His Head On TV
- Watch Xfinity Monday Live With Shaquil Barrett & Bennie Fowler
- More Than A Quarter Of DPS Students Out ‘Sick’ During Broncos Parade
- 6 Interesting Facts About What Could Have Been Manning’s Last Game
- Broncos Players Celebrate At The Gothic Theatre
- Family Of 9-Year-Old Fighting Cancer Finds Hope With Broncos’ Super Bowl Win