DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Peyton Manning Says He’ll Miss His Late Friend Pat Summitt ‘Dearly’
- Tim Tebow Prays During Medical Incident On Plane, Takes Victim’s Wife To Hospital
- Broncos’ Wade Phillips Wins PFWA Award For Assistant Coaches
- Action On Stadium Naming Rights Could Come Monday
- NFL Officials To Interview Players Named In Al-Jazeera Report, But Not Manning
- Von Miller Playing Waiting Game With Broncos
- Broncos’ PR Staff Wins Rozelle Award From PFWA