DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- All Quiet At Denver Broncos Camp This Summer
- Peyton Manning Misses Fans, Bowlen At Training Camp
- Shanahan Says Give Manning A Break, Broncos Will Be Better
- Manning Getting Used To New Faces On Broncos
- CBS4 To Air More Football Programming Than Any Other Station
- ‘This One’s For Pat’
- Owner Pat Bowlen Resigns Control Of Denver Broncos