DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Roby’s Pick 6 Helps Broncos Beat Jaguars 20-10
- Harris One Of Only 5 With Multiple INTs Last 5 Years
- WATCH: Devontae Booker Shrugs Off Tacklers On Impressive TD Run
- Emmanuel Sanders Snags 400th Reception
- Siemian On Rehab: ‘Seemed To Work Out Well For The Last Guy’
- Broncos Injury Report Week 13: Paxton Lynch To Make 2nd NFL Start Against Jaguars
- Von Miller Sends Custom Bottles Of Wine To Teammates, Opponents