DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Opponent Profile: Browns Finally Showing Some Bite
- Shane Ray Finding Good Chemistry With Shaquil Barrett Despite Different Paths
- Unbeaten Broncos Have Long List Of Fix-It Items On Offense
- Heinzerling: We’ve Seen These Broncos Before … Kind Of
- 3 Things We Learned About The Broncos
- 5 Surprise Questions In Week 5, Including 1 On Peyton Manning
- Broncos Week 5 Team Grades: Same-Old Dominant D In Win Over Raiders