DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- It’s No Secret When Peyton Manning Gets Mad
- Game Grades: Broncos Near Perfect In Beat-Down Of San Diego
- Five Things: Chargers Vs. Broncos Thursday Night Roundup
- Broncos’ Boyett Arrested, Asked Police To Call John Elway
- Broncos Boost Division Lead With 35-21 Win Over Chargers
- Broncos Open Up Division Lead With 35-21 Win Over San Diego
- Pat Bowlen Statue Makes Impact On Broncos Fans