DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Top 6 Fantasy Football Studs On The Denver Broncos Roster
- Texans-Broncos Practice Features Chippy Moments
- Broncos Lose WR-PR Jordan Norwood To Torn ACL
- Peyton Manning: ‘Our Offense Stunk Today’
- Montee Ball Practices For First Time Since Appendectomy
- Broncos Backs: Call Them The ‘Three-Headed Monster’
- Broncos Look Primed For Another Big Run