DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos Select Defensive Back Justin Simmons With 3rd Pick In NFL Draft
- Broncos Pick Gotsis Recovering From A Torn ACL
- Denver Broncos Select D Lineman Adam Gotsis In 2nd Round
- Lynch Has Always Watched Manning, Emulated Newton
- Paxton Lynch Arrives In Colorado, Says It ‘Feels Like Home’
- Broncos Select Peyton Manning’s Presumed Successor In Paxton Lynch
- Elway: ‘We’re Thrilled Lynch Is Going To Be A Bronco’