DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- AP Source: Manning, Broncos Talking About Reworking Contract
- Former Broncos Running Back Peyton Hillis Released By Giants
- Los Angeles-Area City Celebrates Kroenke Stadium Deal, Awaits NFL
- Denver Broncos Host First Regional Combine
- Kubiak Can Build An Offense For Manning But Will He Run It?
- To Propose On A Jumbotron Or Not To Propose On A Jumbotron?
- Broncos Coach Gary Kubiak Rounds Out His Staff