DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Opponent Profile: Patriots Persuing Perfection As Brady Makes His Case For MVP
- Offensive Lineman Ryan Harris: Osweiler Was Impressive In The Huddle
- 7 Brock-isms That May Catch On With Broncos Fans
- Peyton Manning Seeks Second Opinion On Foot Injury
- Broncos Notebook: Osweiler Cements Trust Of Team
- Brock Osweiler To Start Against Patriots Sunday
- Team Grades: Brock Plays Beautifully And Defense Bears Down In Big Win