DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Von Miller: ‘It’s Easy To Go To Work For A Guy Like Wade Phillips’
- Denver’s Defense Carrying The Load While Offense Struggles
- Manning On The Run In Denver’s 19-12 Win Over 49ers
- Broncos Sign Tight End Dan Light, Cut Receiver/Returner Solomon Patton
- Broncos Emmanuel Sanders Missing Second Straight Summer Of Work
- Elway Says Rest Will Be Good For Manning- Eventually
- Connor Barth Already Finds A Home After Being Released By Broncos