DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Broncos May Cut Ties With Trindon Holliday
- Broncos Officially Announce Release Of Champ Bailey
- Teammates React To Champ Bailey’s Release
- Broncos To Release Cornerback Champ Bailey
- Free Agent D’Qwell Jackson Visits Broncos Headquarters
- Wolfe Says He’s Ready To Return To Football
- Wolfe Cleared, Speaks Publically For First Time Since Seizure