DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- CBS4 Broncos Notebook: Von Miller Will Be ‘Full Go’
- CBS4 Broncos Notebook: The Pads Are On
- Jordan Taylor imitates Odell Beckham At Broncos camp
- Broncos QB Brushing Up On New Playbook And New Language
- Manning Legacy Lives On In Broncos: ‘We Are Progeny Of Peyton’
- CBS4 Broncos Notebook: July 29
- Ware Says He’s Feeling Good But Broncos Are Being Cautious