DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
Buy Broncos Tickets
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Anderson’s Arrival, Green’s Return Keys Broncos
- With Kicker, Broncos Pick Accuracy Over Strength
- Rahim Moore Makes Comeback From Life-Threatening Injury
- 10 Reasons Why One Broncos Fan Is Thankful
- Broncos Lead NFL In Penalties, Points To Coaching
- Broncos Waive McManus, Sign Barth
- No Surprise As Broncos Waive Kicker Brandon McManus, Sign Connor Barth