DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- NFL Downgrades Broncos’ Compensatory Draft Pick
- Nate Irving Leaves Broncos, Signs With Colts
- Seventh-Year Linebacker Reggie Walker Joins Broncos
- Tight End Jacob Tamme Chooses To Leave Broncos, Signs With Falcons
- 15 Great Reactions To The News Of Tim Tebow’s Meeting With Eagles
- Tebow Time In Philly?: Former Broncos QB Works Out For Eagles
- CSU’s Shelley Smith Joins Broncos In Another Kubiak Reunion