DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Denver, Cleveland, Cincinnati, KC Get 4 Extra Draft Picks
- Broncos To Part Ways With Tackle Russell Okung
- Schedule Set For Terrell Davis Enshrinement Into Hall Of Fame
- Broncos’ Free Agency, Draft Shopping List
- ‘You Saved My Life’: Cancer Survivor To Peyton Manning
- Harvard To Honor Brandon Marshall For Stance On Social Injustice
- Denver 1 Of 2 Logical Fits For Tony Romo