DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- David Bruton Jr. Aims To Win A Starting Safety Job In ’15
- Clady Remains Anchor Of Denver’s Remodeled O-line
- 5 Things Broncos Fans Might Not Know About Safety T.J. Ward
- Miller, Ware Excited About Additions Of Phillips, Smith
- New Coach Gary Kubiak Has Old Message For Broncos
- Billups, Kuper & Stokley Open New Training Center In Highlands Ranch
- Broncos Agree To Terms With Tight End James Casey