DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Manning Says Super Bowl Loss Will ‘Fuel Us’
- Remaking Of Von Miller’s Image Well Underway
- Jack Del Rio’s Son Luke Cleared To Play QB For Oregon State
- Broncos Preseason Will Kick Off With Super Bowl Rematch
- Broncos To Embark On ‘Mile High Salute To Fans Tour’
- Broncos, Fox Agree On 3-Year Deal
- Saints Agree To Terms With Champ Bailey