DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Former CSU Star Kapri Bibbs Might Get More Action After C.J. Anderson’s Injury
- DeMarcus Ware On Burglary: ‘I Would Have Sacked Him, Really Sacked Him’
- Arrests Made In DeMarcus Ware Burglary Case
- C.J. Anderson’s Status Unknown After Knee Injury
- DeMarcus Ware Returns To Practice Wednesday
- Report Card: Broncos Grades In Monday’s Win Range From A To C-
- Fowler: Balance ‘Very Important’ For Broncos Offense