DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Trevor Siemian Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week
- Tale Of The Tape: Broncos At Buccaneers
- Peyton Manning Tours China, Promotes NFL
- Once Broncos Stuff The Run, It’s Miller & Ray’s Time
- 5 Questions Heading Into Week 4 For CBS4’s Fantasy Football Pro
- Shane Ray Flexes Pass Rushing Muscle In Ware’s Absence
- Broncos Report Card Vs. Bengals: A’s For Coaching, Passing Offense