DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Bibbs Stays With Broncos After Bills Come Calling
- Fun And Games Over For Peyton Manning & Co.
- Tampa Bay Bucs Sign Former Bronco Trindon Holiday
- 6 Things We Learned About Emmanuel Sanders This Week
- Opponent Profile: Hungry Chargers A Tenacious Foe For Broncos
- Miller, Ware Are Enjoying Bounce-Back Seasons
- Former CSU Running Back Kapri Bibbs Joins Broncos’ Active Roster