DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Marshall Patiently Awaits Payday, Return To Playing Field
- Broncos’ C.J. Anderson Not Bothered By Bold Devontae Booker
- Broncos Sign Second-Round Pick DL Gotsis
- Broncos QBs Getting Equal Reps Early In OTAs
- Mark Sanchez A Surprise Participant In Broncos OTAs
- NFL Adopts Expanded Instant Replay
- Watch Xfinity Monday Live With Broncos Lineman Max Garcia