DIA Employee Has Fun With Omaha Flight Status
Buy Broncos Tickets
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver International Airport is joining in on the Super Bowl fun.
An employee put the now famous “Omaha!” on the flight status boards at the airport.
It’s just five days till the Super Bowl and Denver is definitely united in orange.
On Tuesday the weather was causing flight cancellations to both Houston and Atlanta and arrivals from the Midwest. Check on those flights before heading to the airport.
More Super Bowl Stories
- Manning Limited At Practice With Thigh Injury
- Top 10 Colorado Sports Stories Of 2014
- Moore: Peyton’s Block Showed ‘Heart, Toughness’
- Broncos Re-Sign Tight End Dominique Jones
- Linebacker Todd Davis Quickly Carves Out Niche In Denver
- Don’t Miss Demaryius Thomas & Rahim Moore On The Blitz
- Broncos Promote Safety Josh Bush To Active Roster