Fire Breaks Out In Denver Duplex
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver fire crews knocked down a house fire early Monday morning.
The fire broke out possibly in the living room of the home at approximately 3:42 a.m. in a duplex at 4th and Pennsylvania, and emergency crews were there within a few minutes.
A couple in the home were alerted about the fire by smoke detectors and were able to escape.
No one was hurt, but a cat is believed to have been killed by the fire.
So far it’s not clear how the fire started, and there’s no word on how much damage the fire caused.