DENVER (CBS4) – Anti-gang activist Terrance Roberts appeared in court Monday on charges of attempted murder.
Police say Roberts shot a man during a peace rally in North Park Hill last September.
Roberts is former gang member turned community activist.
The shooting happened on a basketball court at the Prodigal Son headquarters.
Roberts is also under investigation for possessing a gun as a previous offender.
More Terrance Roberts Stories
- Jury Finds Anti-Gang Activist Terrance Roberts Not Guilty
- Jury Deliberating Case Of Anti-Gang Activist Shooting
- Juror Dismissed In Anti-Gang Activist’s Trial, Defense To Rest Wednesday
- Trial Begins For Anti-Gang Activist Accused Of Shooting Alleged Gang Member
- Jury Selection Begins In Anti-Gang Activist Terrance Roberts’ Shooting Trial
- Man Shot By Denver Anti-Gang Activist Arrested In New Shooting
- Anti-Gang Activist’s Hearing Continued Until Friday