Anti-Gang Activist Terrance Roberts Makes Court Appearance
DENVER (CBS4) – Anti-gang activist Terrance Roberts appeared in court Monday on charges of attempted murder.
Police say Roberts shot a man during a peace rally in North Park Hill last September.
Roberts is former gang member turned community activist.
The shooting happened on a basketball court at the Prodigal Son headquarters.
Roberts is also under investigation for possessing a gun as a previous offender.
More Terrance Roberts Stories
- Man Shot By Denver Anti-Gang Activist Arrested In New Shooting
- Anti-Gang Activist’s Hearing Continued Until Friday
- Anti-Gang Activist Pleads Not Guilty In Park Hill Shooting
- Anti-Gang Activist Terrance Roberts Makes Court Appearance
- Anti-Gang Activist Waives Right To Preliminary Hearing
- High Security Presence At Hearing For Anti-Gang Activist
- Terrance Roberts Shares His Side Of The Story