Juror Thrown Out In Trial Of Heather Jensen
DENVER (CBS4) – A judge removed one of the jurors in the trial of a mother accused of killing her two sons.
Police say Heather Jensen left the young boys alone in a car with the heater at full blast.
It happened in 2012 in Mesa County while police say Jensen was smoking pot and having sex in a nearby vehicle.
A judged removed the juror when he found out she added a witness from the trial as a friend on Facebook.
A reserve juror will take her place.
Heather Jensen Story Archive
- Heather Jensen Acquitted Of Negligence In SUV Deaths Of Her Sons
- Jury Deliberating Fate Of Mother Accused In Sons’ Deaths
- Jury Gets Case In Trial Of Mother Accused In Sons’ Deaths
- Trial Begins For Mother Accused In Sons’ Deaths
- Jury Selection Underway For Mother Accused In Sons’ Deaths
- Plea Deal Possible For Mother Who Left Kids In Car With Heat On
- Mother Accused In Deaths Of Children May Strike Deal To Avoid Trial
- Mother Charged In Children’s Deaths Asks For Different Attorney
- Brothers Who Died After Being Locked In SUV Finally Laid To Rest
- Grandmother Wins Right To Bury Mesa County Boys, Funeral Plans Set
- DA Explains Why He ‘Took So Long’ In Deciding To Charge Mother
- Mom Charged In Deaths Of Boys Won’t Fight Extradition
- Mother In Mesa County Children Deaths Case Arrested In Florida
- Surprising Autopsy Report On Brothers Has Relative Concerned
- Jensen Brothers To Be Remembered At Littleton Park