LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – A second teen has died as the result of a stabbing outside a house party in Longmont early Sunday morning.
Brian Farmer, 19, died on Sunday. Now authorities say Jerrad Wallace, 18, was removed from life support on Tuesday and died.
Another teen, Trevor Dolifka, is recovering in the hospital.
Wallace’s sister Daniella is tying to understand what happened to her brother.
“It’s hard to believe he’s gone,” said Wallace. “On the wrong end of the knife I guess.”
Jerrad Wallace was among at least 20 other people at an the underage party where police say an argument over girls turned deadly.
“The doctors old us to come in and say our goodbyes,” said Wallace.
Police arrested Secundino “Dino” Martinez, 20, in connection with the stabbing.
According to court documents a witness said Martinez “became belligerent, calling girls names and causing trouble.”
Martinez was asked to leave and as he did, grabbed a knife from the kitchen.
According to the arrest affidavit, Martinez told police six people were beating him up and he was defending himself.
Martinez is currently facing one count of first degree murder and two counts of attempted murder.
But police said it’ll likely change to two first degree murder charges when Martinez appears in court on Thursday.
More Longmont Stabbing Stories
- Man Who Stabbed 2 Teens To Death At Longmont Party Gets Life In Prison
- Triple Stabbing Suspect Now Faces 2 First Degree Murder Charges
- 2nd Teen Dies After Being Stabbed Outside Longmont House Party
- Man In Court Over Fatal Stabbing At Longmont Party
- Police Find Murder Weapon In Longmont Stabbing Case
- Police Looking For Knife After Stabbing In Longmont