Broomfield’s Fracking Vote Recount Results Are In
BROOMFIELD, Colo. (CBS4) – The recount is complete on Broomfield’s fracking vote.
The recount shows Broomfield voters approved a ban on fracking within the city limits for the next five years by 20 votes.
Broomfield joins Boulder, Fort Collins and Lafayette with bans passed by voters last month.
The pro-fracking Colorado Oil & Gas Association has now filed suit, challenging results in three out of four of the communities, including Broomfield.
More Fracking Stories
- Fight For The State Senate Hits The Airwaves
- Colorado Fracking Panel Meets For First Time
- Hickenlooper Optimistic About Fracking Panel
- Erie Town Trustees Green Light 13 New Oil & Gas Wells
- Erie Expected To Approve Construction Of 13 New Oil & Gas Wells
- Oil And Gas Regulators Vote To Dismiss Longmont Fracking Suit
- Hickenlooper: Legislation On Fracking Crucial