Broomfield’s Fracking Vote Recount Results Are In
BROOMFIELD, Colo. (CBS4) – The recount is complete on Broomfield’s fracking vote.
The recount shows Broomfield voters approved a ban on fracking within the city limits for the next five years by 20 votes.
Broomfield joins Boulder, Fort Collins and Lafayette with bans passed by voters last month.
The pro-fracking Colorado Oil & Gas Association has now filed suit, challenging results in three out of four of the communities, including Broomfield.
More Fracking Stories
- In Bid To Keep Office, Hickenlooper Touts Strong Economy, Pragmatic Compromise
- Beauprez Pins State’s Success To Local Control, Hands-Off Government
- Colorado Fracking Panel Meets In Durango
- Fight For The State Senate Hits The Airwaves
- Colorado Fracking Panel Meets For First Time
- Hickenlooper Optimistic About Fracking Panel
- Erie Town Trustees Green Light 13 New Oil & Gas Wells