Broomfield’s Fracking Vote Recount Results Are In
BROOMFIELD, Colo. (CBS4) – The recount is complete on Broomfield’s fracking vote.
The recount shows Broomfield voters approved a ban on fracking within the city limits for the next five years by 20 votes.
Broomfield joins Boulder, Fort Collins and Lafayette with bans passed by voters last month.
The pro-fracking Colorado Oil & Gas Association has now filed suit, challenging results in three out of four of the communities, including Broomfield.
More Fracking Stories
- Future Of Fracking Put To Voters In Colorado
- Hickenlooper: No Special Session On Fracking
- Hearing Held On Fracking Campaign Finance Dispute
- Colorado Fracking Initiatives Advance After Ruling
- Investigation Continues Into Greeley Quake, Wastewater Injection Well
- Loveland Fracking Vote Doesn’t End Talk Of Special Session
- 5 Things To Know About Colorado Primary Elections