Broomfield’s Fracking Vote Recount Results Are In
BROOMFIELD, Colo. (CBS4) – The recount is complete on Broomfield’s fracking vote.
The recount shows Broomfield voters approved a ban on fracking within the city limits for the next five years by 20 votes.
Broomfield joins Boulder, Fort Collins and Lafayette with bans passed by voters last month.
The pro-fracking Colorado Oil & Gas Association has now filed suit, challenging results in three out of four of the communities, including Broomfield.
More Fracking Stories
- Dems, GOP Debate Over Health Impacts Of Fracking
- Gardner Challenges Udall On Fracking
- Lario Oil & Gas Gets $600M Credit
- Judge To Decide Validity Of Broomfield Election On Fracking Ban
- Colorado Weighs Need For New Oil Rules After Flood
- Broomfield Election Officials Find ‘Spoiled’ Ballots
- Dezzutti: A Crazy Political 2013 May Be Just A Preamble For 2014