2 Steak ‘N Shake Restaurants Reopen After Legal Battle
SHERIDAN, Colo. (CBS4) – Two Steak ‘n Shake restaurants in the Denver metro area have reopened after being caught in a legal battle.
Corporate headquarters shut down the restaurants saying the franchise was not properly pricing meals.
The restaurants are now open again and 10 percent of the sales this week are going to the Red Cross for flood relief efforts. The first 100 customers received free Steak ‘n Shake for a year.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Steak ‘N Shake Stories
- 2 Steak ‘N Shake Restaurants Reopen After Legal Battle
- 2 Metro Area Steak ‘n Shakes Will Reopen Next Month
- Judge Orders 2 Metro Area Steak ‘n Shakes To Close Down
- Legal Battle Between Steak ‘N Shake, Franchises Still Sizzling
- Steak ‘N Shake Sues To Close 2 Denver Metro Area Locations
- Steak ‘N Shake Catches Fire In Sheridan