Highway 34 Slated To Re-Open Earlier Than Expected
LOVELAND, Colo. (CBS4) – Another major highway closed due to flood damage will open early.
The re-opening for U.S. Highway 34 between Estes Park and Loveland is set for next Thursday, more than a week early. It’s one of the major routes to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park.
Only Highway 7 through Allenspark to Estes Park remains closed. The goal is to have that open by Dec. 1.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More September Flooding Stories
- Forecasters: Computer Models Unclear In Last September’s Flooding
- Evacuees Airlifted During Floods Get Chance To Say Thanks
- HUD Grant Money To Help Victims Of Floods
- Glen Haven Family Returns Home 9 Months After Floods
- Poudre River Expected To Drop Near Greeley
- CDOT Once Again Inspecting Bridges Affected By Last September’s Flooding
- Needing $360,000, Lyons Firefighters To Run Bolder Boulder To Raise $$