Hours At Flood Disaster & Relief Centers Being Reduced
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – The hours of operation will change for disaster and relief centers in flood affected areas such as Boulder and Lyons.
New hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Centers will also be open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The center in Colorado Springs closed permanently on Sunday.
Find a center near you through FEMA.gov.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More September Flooding Stories
- Lyons Residents Vote Against Turning Open Space Into Affordable Housing
- Colorado Oil, Gas Regulators OK Rules To Limit Flood Damage
- Colorado Oil, Gas Regulators To Discuss Flooding Rules
- Colorado Considers System To Predict Fire, Flood Behavior
- Rocky Mountain National Park Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- FEMA Asks Boulder Flood Victims To Return Duplicate Payments
- Rocky Mountain Park To Repair Flood-Damaged Trails