Hours At Flood Disaster & Relief Centers Being Reduced
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – The hours of operation will change for disaster and relief centers in flood affected areas such as Boulder and Lyons.
New hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Centers will also be open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The center in Colorado Springs closed permanently on Sunday.
Find a center near you through FEMA.gov.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More September Flooding Stories
- Flood Debris Fire Starter Sought In Boulder County
- Man Rescued During September Floods Looks To Sue Rescuers
- Last Fall’s Historic Flooding Not As Epic As First Thought
- CDOT Calls Boulders That Blocked US 36 ‘Tough Nuts To Crack’
- Farmers Affected By Historic Flooding Have Hard Time Finding Aid
- New Law Gives Budget Flexibility For Flood Repairs
- Some Flood Victims Paying Taxes On Property That Doesn’t Exist