Hours At Flood Disaster & Relief Centers Being Reduced
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – The hours of operation will change for disaster and relief centers in flood affected areas such as Boulder and Lyons.
New hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Centers will also be open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The center in Colorado Springs closed permanently on Sunday.
Find a center near you through FEMA.gov.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More September Flooding Stories
- Rocky Mountain Park To Repair Flood-Damaged Trails
- Highway 34 Near Greeley Gets Repairs More Than A Year After Flooding
- Work On New Bridge Starts On U.S. 34 Near Greeley
- Hickenlooper Issues Flood Recovery Report
- FEMA Demands Money Back From Flood Victims
- Loveland’s ‘Cowboy Church’ Marks 1 Year Flood Anniversary
- Lyons Community Comes Together 1 Year After Floods