Hours At Flood Disaster & Relief Centers Being Reduced
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – The hours of operation will change for disaster and relief centers in flood affected areas such as Boulder and Lyons.
New hours are Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Centers will also be open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The center in Colorado Springs closed permanently on Sunday.
Find a center near you through FEMA.gov.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More September Flooding Stories
- Rising Bear Creek Giving Evergreen Residents Flashbacks From 2013
- ‘Not Expecting This': Bear Creek Lake Getting Close To 2013 Flood Levels
- Local Museum Hit By 2013 Flood Bracing For This Week’s Crest
- Flood Restoration Crews: ‘Total Disaster’ With Water Damage
- Flooding St. Vrain River Forces Evacuations, Road Closures
- As Creek Levels Rise, Evergreen Residents Concerned
- Flooding Concerns Surface For Some Boulder Residents After Rain, Snow