BROOMFIELD, Colo. (AP) — A former nursing assistant accused of sexually assaulting three patients at a Broomfield nursing home where he worked has denied several charges.
The Broomfield Enterprise reports 41-year-old Antonio Nieto pleaded not guilty Thursday to two counts of sexual assault on an at-risk adult, four counts of sexual assault and one count of unlawful sexual contact of an at-risk adult. His trial is set to begin April 7.
Nieto is accused of sexually assaulting a 59-year-old, a 73-year-old and a 93-year-old while he worked at Broomfield Skilled Nursing.
The first two to come forward, the 59-year-old and 73-year-old, reported Nieto sexually assaulted them over the summer while he was assigned to their care. The other alleged victim was added to the case after Nieto was arrested in August.
More Antonio Nieto Stories
- Nursing Home Employee Sentenced: 24 Years To Life For Sexually Assaulting Patients
- Former Nursing Assistant Convicted Of Sex Assault
- Nurse Assistant Pleads Not Guilty In Sex Assault Case
- Nurses Aide Charged With Sex Assault On Nursing Home Patients
- Nurse Accused Of Sexually Assaulting At-Risk Adults
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)