LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – Donations continue to pour in to help make the holidays a little brighter for those who lost their homes or belongings in the floods.
Last month CBS4’s Suzanne McCarroll introduced a woman named Lisa Truesdale who is collecting Christmas decorations to hand out to victims. Truesdale knows many people lost all the decorations in the flood.
Truesdale said since CBS4’s stories on the drive she has been bombarded with requests to help out. So now a drop off location has been set up at Twin Peaks Mall in Longmont. It’s open from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. every day through Nov. 27.
More September Flooding Stories
- Engineers Enjoy Unique Situation During Scheduled Maintenance On Bear Creek Dam
- New Drainage System At Heron Lake Keeps Flooding From Longmont
- Old Fall River Road In RMNP Opens For First Time Since 2013 Flooding
- Rising Bear Creek Giving Evergreen Residents Flashbacks From 2013
- ‘Not Expecting This’: Bear Creek Lake Getting Close To 2013 Flood Levels
- Local Museum Hit By 2013 Flood Bracing For This Week’s Crest
- Flood Restoration Crews: ‘Total Disaster’ With Water Damage