Larimer County Gets 2 New Culverts For $20 From DIA
LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – It’s not often that two culverts will delight county commissioners, but they can after a flood.
Larimer County Commissioner Steve Johnson posted a picture on Facebook. The county bought the two box culverts for $10 each from Denver International Airport.
DIA wasn’t using the culverts.
The Army Corps Of Engineers installed the culverts for free on Highway 36 near Pinewood Springs. It was part of the project to rebuild the highway.
More September Flooding Stories
- Highway 36 Closed Between Lyons & Estes Park For More Repairs
- East Coast Teen Volunteers Help Fill Sandbags In Lyons
- More Water Restored To Residents Of Jamestown
- Rockygrass Festival Sign Of Recovery For Lyons
- Devastating Flooding Subject Of New Documentary
- Forecasters: Computer Models Unclear In Last September’s Flooding
- Evacuees Airlifted During Floods Get Chance To Say Thanks