Larimer County Gets 2 New Culverts For $20 From DIA
LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – It’s not often that two culverts will delight county commissioners, but they can after a flood.
Larimer County Commissioner Steve Johnson posted a picture on Facebook. The county bought the two box culverts for $10 each from Denver International Airport.
DIA wasn’t using the culverts.
The Army Corps Of Engineers installed the culverts for free on Highway 36 near Pinewood Springs. It was part of the project to rebuild the highway.
More September Flooding Stories
- Highway 34 Near Greeley Gets Repairs More Than A Year After Flooding
- Work On New Bridge Starts On U.S. 34 Near Greeley
- Hickenlooper Issues Flood Recovery Report
- FEMA Demands Money Back From Flood Victims
- Loveland’s ‘Cowboy Church’ Marks 1 Year Flood Anniversary
- Lyons Community Comes Together 1 Year After Floods
- Riverside Park Lake Reopening Marks Milestone For Flood-Ravaged Evans