Larimer County Gets 2 New Culverts For $20 From DIA
LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – It’s not often that two culverts will delight county commissioners, but they can after a flood.
Larimer County Commissioner Steve Johnson posted a picture on Facebook. The county bought the two box culverts for $10 each from Denver International Airport.
DIA wasn’t using the culverts.
The Army Corps Of Engineers installed the culverts for free on Highway 36 near Pinewood Springs. It was part of the project to rebuild the highway.
More September Flooding Stories
- Flooding Concerns Surface For Some Boulder Residents After Rain, Snow
- Boulder To Test Warning Sirens Monday Morning
- Lyons Residents Vote Against Turning Open Space Into Affordable Housing
- Colorado Oil, Gas Regulators OK Rules To Limit Flood Damage
- Colorado Oil, Gas Regulators To Discuss Flooding Rules
- Colorado Considers System To Predict Fire, Flood Behavior
- Rocky Mountain National Park Celebrates 100th Anniversary