Larimer County Gets 2 New Culverts For $20 From DIA
LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – It’s not often that two culverts will delight county commissioners, but they can after a flood.
Larimer County Commissioner Steve Johnson posted a picture on Facebook. The county bought the two box culverts for $10 each from Denver International Airport.
DIA wasn’t using the culverts.
The Army Corps Of Engineers installed the culverts for free on Highway 36 near Pinewood Springs. It was part of the project to rebuild the highway.
More September Flooding Stories
- State’s Chief Officer Gives Status Of Flooding Recovery
- Irrigation Repairs Needed Before Spring Runoff
- Flood Debris Fire Starter Sought In Boulder County
- Man Rescued During September Floods Looks To Sue Rescuers
- Last Fall’s Historic Flooding Not As Epic As First Thought
- CDOT Calls Boulders That Blocked US 36 ‘Tough Nuts To Crack’
- Farmers Affected By Historic Flooding Have Hard Time Finding Aid