Larimer County Gets 2 New Culverts For $20 From DIA
LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – It’s not often that two culverts will delight county commissioners, but they can after a flood.
Larimer County Commissioner Steve Johnson posted a picture on Facebook. The county bought the two box culverts for $10 each from Denver International Airport.
DIA wasn’t using the culverts.
The Army Corps Of Engineers installed the culverts for free on Highway 36 near Pinewood Springs. It was part of the project to rebuild the highway.
More September Flooding Stories
- Estes Park Wants Help Building New Community Center
- Longmont Fire Engine’s Legacy To Live On In Children’s Book
- Battle Over Flood Aid Roils Colorado Senate Race
- Red Cross Volunteer From Loveland Heading To Washington Wildfires
- Highway 36 Closed For Repairs Between Lyons, Estes Park
- Coal Creek Golf Course To Get Makeover Following The Floods
- Hickenlooper Helps Flood-Damaged Towns Move Forward Faster