LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – Some people who live in Lyons will be able to move back home on Saturday.
Lyons was one of the hardest hit areas by the flooding. Although residents haven’t been kept out recently, they were missing basic services like running water and working sewer systems.
On Saturday utility crews will be following families as they return home and hooking up their gas lines once water and sewer have been restored.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Flooding Stories
- Lakewood High Students Donate $9,000 To Flood & Fire Victims
- Gilpin County Flood Victims Hope Governor’s Visit Helps Bring Aid
- FEMA, Longmont Contradictions Leave Some Residents In Limbo
- Flood Victims Of Jamestown Thankful For Weekly Reunions
- Last Colorado Highway Closed By Floods Reopens
- Helping Those In Need A Bigger Challenge This Holiday Season
- Highway 34 Reopens In Big Thompson Canyon