Some Lyons Residents Allowed To Return Home Saturday
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – Some people who live in Lyons will be able to move back home on Saturday.
Lyons was one of the hardest hit areas by the flooding. Although residents haven’t been kept out recently, they were missing basic services like running water and working sewer systems.
On Saturday utility crews will be following families as they return home and hooking up their gas lines once water and sewer have been restored.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Flooding Stories
- Estes Park Wants Help Building New Community Center
- Longmont Fire Engine’s Legacy To Live On In Children’s Book
- Battle Over Flood Aid Roils Colorado Senate Race
- Red Cross Volunteer From Loveland Heading To Washington Wildfires
- Highway 36 Closed For Repairs Between Lyons, Estes Park
- Coal Creek Golf Course To Get Makeover Following The Floods
- Hickenlooper Helps Flood-Damaged Towns Move Forward Faster