Some Lyons Residents Allowed To Return Home Saturday
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – Some people who live in Lyons will be able to move back home on Saturday.
Lyons was one of the hardest hit areas by the flooding. Although residents haven’t been kept out recently, they were missing basic services like running water and working sewer systems.
On Saturday utility crews will be following families as they return home and hooking up their gas lines once water and sewer have been restored.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Flooding Stories
- FEMA Asks Boulder Flood Victims To Return Duplicate Payments
- Rocky Mountain Park To Repair Flood-Damaged Trails
- Highway 34 Near Greeley Gets Repairs More Than A Year After Flooding
- Work On New Bridge Starts On U.S. 34 Near Greeley
- Hickenlooper Issues Flood Recovery Report
- FEMA Demands Money Back From Flood Victims
- Loveland’s ‘Cowboy Church’ Marks 1 Year Flood Anniversary