Some Lyons Residents Allowed To Return Home Saturday
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – Some people who live in Lyons will be able to move back home on Saturday.
Lyons was one of the hardest hit areas by the flooding. Although residents haven’t been kept out recently, they were missing basic services like running water and working sewer systems.
On Saturday utility crews will be following families as they return home and hooking up their gas lines once water and sewer have been restored.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Flooding Stories
- Flood Debris Fire Starter Sought In Boulder County
- Man Rescued During September Floods Looks To Sue Rescuers
- Last Fall’s Historic Flooding Not As Epic As First Thought
- CDOT Calls Boulders That Blocked US 36 ‘Tough Nuts To Crack’
- Farmers Affected By Historic Flooding Have Hard Time Finding Aid
- New Law Gives Budget Flexibility For Flood Repairs
- Some Flood Victims Paying Taxes On Property That Doesn’t Exist