Some Lyons Residents Allowed To Return Home Saturday
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – Some people who live in Lyons will be able to move back home on Saturday.
Lyons was one of the hardest hit areas by the flooding. Although residents haven’t been kept out recently, they were missing basic services like running water and working sewer systems.
On Saturday utility crews will be following families as they return home and hooking up their gas lines once water and sewer have been restored.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Flooding Stories
- Rising Bear Creek Giving Evergreen Residents Flashbacks From 2013
- ‘Not Expecting This': Bear Creek Lake Getting Close To 2013 Flood Levels
- Local Museum Hit By 2013 Flood Bracing For This Week’s Crest
- Flood Restoration Crews: ‘Total Disaster’ With Water Damage
- Flooding St. Vrain River Forces Evacuations, Road Closures
- As Creek Levels Rise, Evergreen Residents Concerned
- Flooding Concerns Surface For Some Boulder Residents After Rain, Snow