Some Lyons Residents Allowed To Return Home Saturday
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – Some people who live in Lyons will be able to move back home on Saturday.
Lyons was one of the hardest hit areas by the flooding. Although residents haven’t been kept out recently, they were missing basic services like running water and working sewer systems.
On Saturday utility crews will be following families as they return home and hooking up their gas lines once water and sewer have been restored.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Flooding Stories
- Parks And Trails Devastated By Flooding Will Rebuild With $13 Million In Grants
- Flood And Fire Victims Can Get Free Sandbags In Larimer County
- U.S. Highway 36 Near Estes Park Closing For Blasting
- CU-Boulder Tests Warning System In Preparation For Flood Season
- Boulder County Getting Serious About Removing Flood Debris
- New Worry For Flood Survivors: Insurance Cost Hike
- Historic Floods Couldn’t Sink Community Of Lyons