Some Lyons Residents Allowed To Return Home Saturday
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – Some people who live in Lyons will be able to move back home on Saturday.
Lyons was one of the hardest hit areas by the flooding. Although residents haven’t been kept out recently, they were missing basic services like running water and working sewer systems.
On Saturday utility crews will be following families as they return home and hooking up their gas lines once water and sewer have been restored.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Flooding Stories
- As Creek Levels Rise, Evergreen Residents Concerned
- Flooding Concerns Surface For Some Boulder Residents After Rain, Snow
- Boulder To Test Warning Sirens Monday Morning
- Lyons Residents Vote Against Turning Open Space Into Affordable Housing
- Colorado Oil, Gas Regulators OK Rules To Limit Flood Damage
- Colorado Oil, Gas Regulators To Discuss Flooding Rules
- Colorado Considers System To Predict Fire, Flood Behavior