Some Lyons Residents Allowed To Return Home Saturday
LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – Some people who live in Lyons will be able to move back home on Saturday.
Lyons was one of the hardest hit areas by the flooding. Although residents haven’t been kept out recently, they were missing basic services like running water and working sewer systems.
On Saturday utility crews will be following families as they return home and hooking up their gas lines once water and sewer have been restored.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Flooding Stories
- Hickenlooper Helps Flood-Damaged Towns Move Forward Faster
- Hickenlooper To Announce New Flood Aid Process
- Highway 36 Closed Between Lyons & Estes Park For More Repairs
- East Coast Teen Volunteers Help Fill Sandbags In Lyons
- More Water Restored To Residents Of Jamestown
- Rockygrass Festival Sign Of Recovery For Lyons
- Devastating Flooding Subject Of New Documentary