LYONS, Colo. (CBS4) – Some people who live in Lyons will be able to move back home on Saturday.
Lyons was one of the hardest hit areas by the flooding. Although residents haven’t been kept out recently, they were missing basic services like running water and working sewer systems.
On Saturday utility crews will be following families as they return home and hooking up their gas lines once water and sewer have been restored.
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.
More Flooding Stories
- Flood Damage Repair Work Blamed For Massive Fish Kill On Big Thompson River
- No Federal Funding For Front Range Disaster Projects
- Engineers Enjoy Unique Situation During Scheduled Maintenance On Bear Creek Dam
- New Drainage System At Heron Lake Keeps Flooding From Longmont
- Old Fall River Road In RMNP Opens For First Time Since 2013 Flooding
- Rising Bear Creek Giving Evergreen Residents Flashbacks From 2013
- ‘Not Expecting This’: Bear Creek Lake Getting Close To 2013 Flood Levels