GOLDEN, Colo. (AP) — Prosecutors have charged a 23-year-old man suspected in a fatal shooting in the Denver suburb of Edgewater.
The Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office said Friday that Floyd Anthony Sandoval faces multiple charges — including first-degree murder and aggravated robbery — stemming from the Oct. 17 death of John Goggin.
Police are asking for the public’s help in finding another man they believe was at Goggin’s home near Sloan’s Lake at the time of the shooting.
Goggin died at a hospital a few hours after he was shot at the home.
More John Goggin Stories
- Man Convicted For Role In Botched Pot Robbery Murder
- Man Wanted In Edgewater Murder Arrested In Texas
- Man Charged In Fatal Shooting In Edgewater
- Edgewater Police Announce Arrest In Murder Investigation
- Friends Gather To Remember Edgewater Murder Victim
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)