FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Army: No One Disciplined After Training Crash That Killed 1
- Broncos’ Sanders Catches Some Soldiers By Surprise
- Report: Army Says Troops Lost Their Way, Went Off Cliff
- Gardner Tells Packed House He’ll Fight Gitmo-To-Colorado Plan
- Military-Style Device Forces Evacuation In Canon City
- Iraq War Vet Killed In Planned Parenthood Attack Reportedly Ran To Warn Others
- A Look At The 3 People Killed In The Planned Parenthood Attack
- Obama Awards Medal Of Honor To Army Captain Out Of Fort Carson
- Fort Carson Vets’ Bond Forged Again With Kidney Donation
- Fort Carson Vendor Told To Stop Selling Anti-Islam T-Shirt