Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Lockdown At Fort Carson Lifted After Shots Fired
- Military Police Investigate Shots Fired At Fort Carson
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home About 290 Soldiers
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home About 125 Soldiers
- Anatomy Of An Epic Colorado Rainstorm
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home About 150 Soldiers
- 100 Soldiers Return To Fort Carson From Kuwait
- Hundreds Of Fort Carson Soldiers Return Home This Weekend
- Fort Carson Honoring 2 Killed By Afghanistan Bomb
- Fort Carson Soldier Killed During 3rd Tour In Afghanistan