Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Fort Carson Joins Study Of Army Job Standards
- Fort Carson Combat Hospital Getting New Commander
- Defense: Fort Carson Solder’s Shooting Of Fellow Soldier Was Accidental
- Hearing Restarts For Soldier Charged With Murder
- Authorities Find Driver Who Hit, Killed Pedestrian Near Colorado Springs
- Nearly 500 Troops Return Home To Fort Carson
- Soldier Sentenced To Life In Girlfriend’s Slaying
- Soldier Faces Life Sentence In Death Of Girlfriend
- Fort Carson Soldier’s Murder Trial Nearing End
- Army Delays Hearing For Fort Carson Soldier In Comrade’s Death