FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Army: Helicopter In Crash Was Practicing Evading Enemy Fire
- Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty Against Former Soldier
- Missing Army Drone From Arizona Found In Colorado
- Fort Carson Soldier Proposes At Homecoming
- Fort Carson Bids Formal Farewell To Europe-Bound Unit
- Fort Carson Soldiers Hike Up To 27 Miles To Deliver Help
- Pentagon: Fort Carson Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan
- Fort Carson Soldier’s Dog Given Away While At Training
- Fort Carson Soldier Killed On Patrol In Afghanistan
- Fort Carson Ceremony Marks Return Of Hospital Unit