FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- 2 Colorado Soldiers Killed When Army Helicopter Crashes
- Soldier Assigned To Fort Carson Killed In Afghanistan
- Army Says 2 Fort Carson Units Will Deploy To Afghanistan
- Fort Carson Soldiers Return Home In Time For The Holidays
- Students Spread Holiday Cheer With Ft. Carson Soldiers
- Flags Lowered In Colorado For Fort Carson Green Beret
- Pentagon: Reported Sex Assaults Up At Fort Carson
- Fort Carson Soldier Killed In Overseas Combat
- Ft. Carson Soldier Shot During Fight
- Hundreds Of Fort Carson Soldiers Welcomed Home