Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Fort Carson’s Investigation Into Soldier’s ‘Selfie’ Completed
- Colorado Soldier Accused Of Taking Instagram Photo While Avoiding Flag Salute
- 1st Stryker Combat Vehicles Coming To Fort Carson
- Fort Carson Crash Injures 2 On Training Mission
- Convicted Man’s Twin Brother Arrested On Same Charges In Alabama
- Fort Carson Soldiers Returning From Afghanistan
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home About 90 Soldiers
- Colorado GOP Constituents Also Depend On Jobless Aid
- Ex-Soldier Sentenced In Infant Stepson’s Death
- Stepdad In Fatal Colorado Springs Shooting Is A Soldier