FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Army: Soldier Killed In Colorado Training Accident Was Shot
- Fort Carson, 4th Infantry Division Get New Commander
- Soldier Dies While Training In Colorado; No Details Released
- 2 People Arrested After Shooting At Fort Carson Army Post
- 1 Injured, 1 Arrested In Shooting At Fort Carson Army Post
- Army Blames Pilot Error In 2015 Helicopter Crash In Colorado
- Soldiers Re-Enlist In A Special Way, Video Goes Viral
- Fort Carson Troops Return Home For Emotional Welcome
- Thousands Of Soldiers Convoy To Training On Eastern Plains
- Thousands Of Soldiers, Vehicles Set For Colorado Training