FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Iraq War Vet Killed In Planned Parenthood Attack Reportedly Ran To Warn Others
- A Look At The 3 People Killed In The Planned Parenthood Attack
- Obama Awards Medal Of Honor To Army Captain Out Of Fort Carson
- Fort Carson Vets’ Bond Forged Again With Kidney Donation
- Fort Carson Vendor Told To Stop Selling Anti-Islam T-Shirt
- Hundreds More Fort Carson Soldiers Back Home From Southeast Asia
- Families Erupt In Cheers As Fort Carson Soldiers Return Home From Asia
- Army Helicopters Plan To Train West Of Canon City
- Daughter Hugs Daddy During Fort Carson Welcome Home Ceremony
- Army Identifies Fort Carson Soldier Killed In Training Crash