Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- 100 Fort Carson Soldiers Return Home After Ebola Quarantine
- Fort Carson Soldiers On Ebola Deployment Heading Home After Quarantine
- Fort Carson Soldiers Visit Denver Zoo To Learn About Camels
- Fort Carson Formally De-Activating 2nd Brigade Combat Team
- Fort Carson Soldiers Returning From Ebola Deployment Held For Monitoring
- Fort Carson Joins Study Of Army Job Standards
- Fort Carson Combat Hospital Getting New Commander
- Defense: Fort Carson Solder’s Shooting Of Fellow Soldier Was Accidental
- Hearing Restarts For Soldier Charged With Murder
- Authorities Find Driver Who Hit, Killed Pedestrian Near Colorado Springs