Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- 2 Colorado National Guard Soldiers Injured During Annual Training
- Barbecue Advertised As ‘In Defiance Of The Islam Holiday Of Ramadan’
- Fort Carson Soldier Gets 26 Years In Prison For Shooting Fellow Soldier To Death
- Soldier Faces Court-Martial In 2nd Soldier’s Shooting Death
- Fort Carson Soldier From Georgia Dies In Kuwait
- Fort Carson Soldiers Accused Of Raping Teen Plead Not Guilty
- Fort Carson Man Would Choke Wife With Coaxial Cable, Use Boiling Water To Revive Her
- Fort Carson Warrior Transition Battalion Getting New Leader
- Man Finds Drone With Camera In Yard, Shows Camera His Phone Number
- Fort Carson Getting New Commander In Thursday Ceremony