Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Army Identifies Fort Carson Soldier Killed In Training Crash
- Army Faults Soldiers’ Actions After Colorado Springs Drone Crash
- Fort Carson Welcoming Home Soldiers From Iraq
- 3 Grass Fires On Tuesday Could Be Sign Of Things To Come
- Grass Fire At Fort Carson Can Be Seen For Miles
- Dry Conditions Spark Numerous Brush Fires Across Front Range In One Day
- Fort Carson Crews Will Cut Black Hawk Into Pieces To Lift Out Of Crash Site
- 2 Soldiers Injured In Black Hawk Crash Remain Hospitalized In Stable Condition
- 2 Soldiers Still Hospitalized After Black Hawk Incident
- Soldiers Lucky To Be Alive After Black Hawk Helicopter Crashes In Forest