Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Fort Carson Battalion On Lockdown Due To Missing Pistol
- Fort Carson Welcomes Home 150 Soldiers
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home 150 Soldiers
- Colorado Soldiers Going To Africa To Combat Ebola
- Colorado Hospitals Say They’re Ready For An Ebola Case
- Fort Carson Soldiers Could Be Sent To Liberia
- Teen Guilty Of Murdering Fort Carson Soldier And His Pregnant Wife
- Lockdown At Fort Carson Lifted After Shots Fired
- Military Police Investigate Shots Fired At Fort Carson
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home About 290 Soldiers