FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Nearly 3,000 Fort Carson Soldiers To Be Deployed
- ‘Take Care Of It’: Fort Carson Soldier Shares Experience With TBI
- ‘Carson Midway Fire’ Cause Revealed To Be Live Fire Training
- Last Remnant Of Fort Carson Fire Out; No Word On Live Ammo
- Army Quiet On Whether Live Rounds Were Used When Fire Began
- Trash, Tire Fires Keep Some From Going Home After Wildfire
- Woman Sentenced To Prison For Abandoning Children
- Carson Midway Fire Contained, But Residents Raise Searing Criticism
- Residents Still Evacuated From 3,300-Acre Fire
- 250 Homes Evacuated For New Colorado Wildfire