Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Man Who Blamed Twin Brother On Attacks On Children Pleads Guilty
- Fort Carson Soldier Sentenced In $1M Fuel Thefts From US Military
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home About 400 Soldiers
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home More Than 300 Soldiers
- Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
- Civilian Military Workers Back On The Job In Colorado
- Colorado Single Mom In Tough Spot With Federal Shutdown
- Colorado Springs Hardest Hit City In Nation By Shutdown
- Fort Carson Soldiers To Conduct Gunnery Exercises
- Teen Accused Of Soldier Slaying Tried As Adult