Homecoming For Fort Carson Soldiers On Wednesday
FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Fort Carson Soldier Killed During 3rd Tour In Afghanistan
- 2 Fort Carson Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan
- FBI: Fort Carson Employee Made Terroristic Threats
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home About 225 Soldiers
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home About 20 Soldiers
- Fort Carson Soldier Enjoys Unique Homecoming
- Fort Carson Honors 2 Killed In Friendly Fire
- Fort Carson To Welcome Home About 250 Soldiers
- Fort Carson Soldiers Return Home In Time For Father’s Day
- Fort Carson Honors Soldier Killed In Chopper Crash