FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) — A homecoming ceremony for approximately 250 Fort Carson soldiers will be held Wednesday.
The 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division went to Kuwait in February. During their nine-month deployment, they conducted security cooperation, joint exercises and training.
The United States has had a longstanding defense relationship with Kuwait, promoting security and stability in the region.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More Fort Carson Stories
- Staff Sergeant Based At Fort Carson Dies In Afghanistan
- Fort Carson Soldier Died After Training Exercise
- 4 Soldiers Arrested In Colorado Home Invasion
- Rockets Blast Off From Fort Carson
- Fort Carson’s Deputy Commanding General Moving To New Post
- Motorcyclist Arrested, Shots Fired During Alleged Road Rage
- Firefighters Gaining Control Of Wildfire Burning At Fort Carson
- Wildfire At Fort Carson Grows To 700 Acres
- Wildfires To The South Cause Haze In Denver
- Fort Carson Soldiers Create Music Video To Honor Fallen Brothers & Sisters