DENVER (CBS4)– The Red Cross has opened several shelters for those displaced due to flooding and severe weather.
- FORT COLLINS: Timberline Church, 2908 S. Timberline Road, Fort Collins (new since last update)
- DENVER/AURORA: EVIE DENNIS SCHOOL ,4800 Telluride Drive, Denver (new since last update)
- BOULDER: YMCA of Boulder Valley, 2850 Mapleton Ave., Boulder
- LONGMONT: St. Vrain Valley School District Mead High School , 12750 CR 7 Longmont.
- LOVELAND: Thompson School District Administration Building, 800 S Taft Ave., Loveland
- ERIE: Erie Community Center, 450 Powers St., Erie
- COMMERCE CITY: Adams CITY High School, 7200 Quebec Parkway, Commerce City.
- ESTES PARK: Mountain View Bible Fellowship Church, 1575 S Saint Vrain Ave., Estes Park.
- MANITOU SPRINGS: First Congregational Church, 103 Pawnee Ave., Manitou Springs
Other shelters opened by municipalities are listed below:
- LONGMONT: Niwot High School, 8989 E. Niwot Rd.
- ESTES PARK: Large animals to Fairgrounds and small animals to Animal Medical Center.
- JAMESTOWN: Jamestown Elementary School, 111 Mesa St.
- NEDERLAND: Nederland Community Center, 750 Colorado 72 N.
- LAFAYETTE: Burger Recreation Center, 111 W. Baseline Road
- LYONS: Pinewood Springs Fire Dept @ 61 Kiowa Road
- WELD COUNTY: Mead High School
Colorado Floods: How To Help
The recent floods are impacting families and communities throughout Colorado, so CBS4 has compiled a list of ways you can support the local communities impacted by the floods.