COMING UP: CBS4 reveals a new program in Help With Heroin, Tonight on CBS4 at 10 (Watch Preview)

Westminster House Fire Caused By Tossed Cigarette

An image from the fire (credit: CBS)

An image from the fire (credit: CBS)

WESTMINSTER, Colo. (CBS4) – Fire investigators say a house fire at 72nd and Ingalls in Westminster on Monday was sparked by a tossed cigarette on the back patio.

There was significant damage to the back of the house and roof. Nobody was home at the time.

Firefighters had to take extra precautions because of the heat.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

NEWS TEAM
Send A News Tip

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia