Children Out Of Hospital After Explosion In Ellicott

ELLICOTT, Colo. (CBS4) – Two children from Ellicott are out of the hospital after an explosion.

A 12-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl were flown to a Denver hospital to be treated for burns after the incident, which happened late Wednesday night.

Their grandmother called the explosion a freak accident. She says someone was cooking on a propane stove outside the home when it happened.

Police have not yet determined if it was a gas leak that caused the blast and if it was connected to the stove.

A 20-year-old woman was also hurt.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Enter To Win!
Weather App

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia