BREAKING NEWS: Former CU Buffaloes running back Rashaan Salaam dies (Full Story)

Aunt Alice’s Kitchen In Longmont Closed After Grease Fire

LONGMONT, Colo. (CBS4) – A popular restaurant in Longmont will remain closed for at least a week after a grease fire.

Aunt Alice’s Kitchen caught fire early Tuesday morning. Copter4 was overhead after crews contained the fire.

The flames damaged some of the ceiling.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Enter To Win!
Weather App

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia