WINE, WOMEN & FOOTBALL: Got your ticket yet for this year's event featuring seven Broncos players? (More Info)

Fire In Brighton Caused By Mice

BRIGHTON, Colo. (CBS4)– The cause of a fire that burned some structures in Brighton Monday has been blamed on mice.

Fire investigators said that mice ate through electrical wires which ignited a fire on the property. That fire burned eight storage and horse sheds near a church.

One person was rushed to the hospital for smoke inhalation.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver


Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia