1 Hospitalized After House Fire In Thornton

THORNTON, Colo. (CBS4) – A person had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Thornton Wednesday afternoon.

There was a lot of damage to the home on 117th Avenue.

Officials said the fire started in the rear exterior of the house, but it’s not clear how it started.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Denver

Marijuana In Colorado: Talking With Youth

Listen Live

AM/FM Stations

Featured Shows & Multimedia